Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I believe in the words of Bob Marley "Everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to know who is worth suffering for"

There's a difference between hurting and humiliating.

Me: Hi. I'm Dan. I noticed you were checking out the Machine Head CD. Would you like to get some coffee? There are alot of good bands I can suggest.
Girl, in front of several people: I would, but I make it a habit to not be seen with fat ugly dudes.

Bitch. -_-'

Fact; I feel as though my dreams have been getting weirder and weirder.
Fact; Last night I had a dream about Gene Simmons and his family.
Fact; I dressed up like Batman.
Fact; I watch way too much DC and Gene related things.

Fact: I went vegan for eight months when I was eighteen.
Fact: once you go vegan for long enough eating dairy becomes a hassle.
Fact: last night I dreamed about eating a lot of ice cream.
Fact: I woke up feeling incredibly nauseous.

Fact: @ Zombies: I was Vegan for a couple of years, actually. It was a rewarding experience because my body felt so awesome all the time! I had so much energy. But it's such an expensive lifestyle. Now I can't drink regular milk either.

Fact: I hope he can come out tomorrow. It would be great to see him again.

Fact: My Droid isn't here yet D: I hope it comes soon so I can rest for work tonight.

Fact: I think of this and laugh every time

Dragoon: And I'm staying in the car! We! We are staying in the car.
Red Mantle: We haven't been outside in 30 years. I'm old and I'm afraid of everything.
Dragoon: I'm afraid the streets are overrun with teenage gangs!
Red Mantle: Teenagers are cruel and they will undoubtedly taunt us because our trousers are not in style any more.
Dragoon: And we are two heads in one body. And that has never, ever been hip!

Fact: Children used to tease me because my name was synonymous with a pants label and claimed my name was on the asses of men across North America.

I'm anxious to get my paycheck even though I know I'll end up spending it before the weekend is over
Depressed people depress me
<33333 Hide/ignore/Invisible buttons
I'm wondering why people in my family keep dying :/
My eyelid has been twitching lately - I used to think it was exhaustion. Maybe it's stress...

I've had friends and family die from natural causes, cancer of various types, suicide, drunk driving and such. But over a span of years, not close together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom