Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Sometimes when I kiss I bite rather hard

Fact: Most of the time I kiss, I at least nip

Fact: All of the time that I kiss at some point in time I consider devouring my partner..dunno why..latent cannibalistic urges? Mebbe

Guro said:
Fact: The last time I walked with my nose buried in a book I fell into a water fountain.
Fact: I didn't mind that I was wet but what distraught me the most was my new Hannibal Rising book had gotten wet.
Fact: I sat in the fountain and forgot to get up as I panicked over my book.
Fact: A stranger stepped into the fountain and picked me up out of it.
Fact: I'm having coffee with him next Tuesday.

This totally sounds like a romantic movie plot.

Fact: Last night I had a dream that Harriet and Daemon were my neighbors at a timeshare and apparently the Canadian border crossing is now a self-check out kiosk. Lulz. If only.

Fact: My main job tried to call me in on the ONLY OTHER DAY OFF I HAD (and at which I was working at my other job) WTF. D<;

Fact: Despicable Me was an awesome movie.

Fact: I hate french kissing. >.o Mainly because Men are too aggressive about it.

Fact: My friend: "Gorillaz suck, they are the worst band I've ever heard."
Me: "We are no longer frineds, now gtfo :-| "

No. It was INCREDIBLY EMBARRASSING.

Imagine that very same romantic movie plot except FAR worse and more realistic.

It lasted about 3 minutes and after wards I realized I was wearing white.

@Kravin: Yes, it is, I'm part ways through it.

Guro said:
No. It was INCREDIBLY EMBARRASSING.

Imagine that very same romantic movie plot except FAR worse and more realistic.

It lasted about 3 minutes and after wards I realized I was wearing white.

@Kravin: Yes, it is, I'm part ways through it.

Ok fine. Romantic comedy.

Fact: I've had a number of movie moments..most of them precede relationship enders or something extremely awkward afterward.

ie: I was seeing my no ex gf for the first time in a while, and she leaned in sultry and slow as we were watching the stars together. Then tripped and headbutted me in the mouth sending my sprawling backwards and out of my seat. ....sexy and romantic right?

Fsct: I used to be that way...then I had to move back in with the rents due to a few family issues and its calmed down. Now every other week I have movie time. Like fri..where I will probably be on the business end of a knife when my ex sees me at her friend's party.

Fact: I have yet to spike it.

Be on the lookout for Mohawk pics after i rinse out the dye. :F

I knew a kid that gave himself a mowhawk. He only spiked it for like a week, then walked around with what looked like a giant limp penis on his head.

I have this weird desire to watch the movie Blow
Definitely not prepared for tomorrow. At all.
I'm soap happy.

one of my ex girlfriends (Who i still love) just broke up with her boyfriend last week cause he was being a dick. Today, she got back together with him. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

Fact: FORTYISH NARWHALS GIVE EXCELLENT, MIND-BLOWING KISSES, BOTH WITH AND WITHOUT TONGUE, AS DESIRED

Fact: Hasn't been posting a lot because life has been busy.

Fact: Needs to catch up, because you people? You people post hella much. Stop being, you know, active and interesting, because we lazy people? Don't like it as much.

Fact: Has been writing a fun new screenplay. Doesn't even know precisely how it's going to end, which is part of the fun.

Mr Master said:
Fact: FORTYISH NARWHALS GIVE EXCELLENT, MIND-BLOWING KISSES, BOTH WITH AND WITHOUT TONGUE, AS DESIRED

Fact: Hasn't been posting a lot because life has been busy.

Fact: Needs to catch up, because you people? You people post hella much. Stop being, you know, active and interesting, because we lazy people? Don't like it as much.

Fact: Has been writing a fun new screenplay. Doesn't even know precisely how it's going to end, which is part of the fun.
ooohohhoohh!!! me me! i want one! XD
<333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom