Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Sleepy
Fact: When I'm sleepy, I think about things.
Fact: When I'm sleepy, I also get snuggly.
Fact: No one to snuggle.
Fact: : <

Zalvek said:
Fact: Sleepy
Fact: When I'm sleepy, I think about things.
Fact: When I'm sleepy, I also get snuggly.
Fact: No one to snuggle.
Fact: : <
I snuggle. ; 3; I'm just not on often enough to do so.

*Snuggle.*

Kravin5150 said:
Omerta said:
Fact: I have my ticket to Mayhem fest 2010.
Fact: I have yet to find a ride to the show...

Why did you have half a million dollars? :F
i need to find someone to go with before I buy my tickets
I would go at it alone. I just need to get there! When is it for you?

Fact: I am afraid of things that I don't know.
Fact: I don't know what's in the dark.
Fact: I forget how to tie my shoes a lot.

Fact: was blindsided yesterday by a private party of 43 kids that someone forgot to tell me about. Thought I was gunna die ._.

Info: Is gonna nap when I get off work and then go drink with a friend! Woooo~
Info: I get to listen to live music while I pee because the bathroom in the library is located next to a music room. Today was Jazz.​

DareToDream said:
Fact: I slept until Noon. On a work day. Thankfully I woke up just long enough to call in at the crack of dawn. I'm still freaking exhausted.

Call in sick or call in late?

I know that if I was late to my job, they still take a sick day off my...thingy.

November[S n o w] said:
Info: I believe my cat just caught the fly that was crawling over the monitor of the screen.
Info:
>:3

Fact: Someone taught me how to make a pet fly. But I've never done it.

DareToDream said:
Fact: I slept until Noon. On a work day. Thankfully I woke up just long enough to call in at the crack of dawn. I'm still freaking exhausted.
Who or what have you been doing? :/

Dameon said:
I just like to talk.
^ ^ FACT :]

I'm crazy surprised I got hours for my other job. MONEY.

Dameon said:
Call in sick or call in late?

I called in sick. I went through work like a zombie yesterday, I wasn't doing it two days in a row.

2AM_Club said:
Who or what have you been doing? :/

No one and nothing. I've actually been fighting a bone deep exhaustion for two weeks now. It went away for a few days and then came roaring back.

darkangel76 said:
poor dare. make sure you take advantage of your time away from work and SLEEEEEEEP! <333

Guh! I can't keep sleeping like this. I've never slept this much in my life. It's not natural..for me at least.

Dameon said:
Fact: Sex can be better for falling asleep then drugs.

I've had no problem falling asleep. Normally, I have problems staying asleep but that hasn't been the case either. I wake up tired and go to bed tired.

DareToDream said:
darkangel76 said:
poor dare. make sure you take advantage of your time away from work and SLEEEEEEEP! <333

Guh! I can't keep sleeping like this. I've never slept this much in my life. It's not natural..for me at least.

aww... i can understand that. have you been feeling off at all? or just tired? maybe you're coming down with something... either that or things in general are just catching up with you. either way... *HUGS*

DareToDream said:
I've had no problem falling asleep. Normally, I have problems staying asleep but that hasn't been the case either. I wake up tired and go to bed tired.

Is it a comfort thing? Maybe you need a new mattress.

Kravin5150 said:
Dameon said:
Fact: Sex can be better for falling asleep then drugs.
but is so much harder to get a prescription for it -3-

What? You don't have a Love Doctor? =V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom