Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Freshman orientation was at my school today.
Fact: I counted at least four girls. That's a new record!
Fact: It's impossible to please my mom. -3-

Fact:Has decided to buy the regualr concert tickets, but now faces the problem of having noone to go with ._.

- I held $500,000 today. Granted it was in check form, but half a million dollars is half a million dollars.
- Saw a grown ass man using his Wheelies. I wanted to weep.
- I have an owner's manual for a two door 2003 Honda Civic. Which would be dandy if that's the kind of car I drove.
- Being informed that I graduate in 10 months was devastating.
- Learned that there is such a thing as wrongful birth/life

Fact: I have my ticket to Mayhem fest 2010.
Fact: I have yet to find a ride to the show...

Why did you have half a million dollars? :F

Omerta said:

i need to find someone to go with before I buy my tickets

Kravin5150 said:
Omerta said:

i need to find someone to go with before I buy my tickets

If I lived closer I'd go with you Kravin <3 BUTUNFORTUNATELYNOT D:!

Fact: Mom is taking me to see Despicable Me tomorrow.
Fact: The fact my Sweeney Todd DVD skips makes me a very sad Vega ;-;
Fact: I'm a little addicted to countdowns >>;

Lady Bloody Ava said:
When I got my first period in fifth grade I was wearing white bell bottoms and they sent me home to my grandfather....awkward....

I was paranoid as shit when I got mine--for a reason...went through a whole day without pads...just tissue....and a sweater tied around my waist to hold in whatever leaked out.... Everything I had on was dark blue so no one could see...but it was seriously embarrassing. I finally told my mom on the drive home... XD

November[S n o w] said:
Lady Bloody Ava said:
When I got my first period in fifth grade I was wearing white bell bottoms and they sent me home to my grandfather....awkward....

I was paranoid as shit when I got mine--for a reason...went through a whole day without pads...just tissue....and a sweater tied around my waist to hold in whatever leaked out.... Everything I had on was dark blue so no one could see...but it was seriously embarrassing. I finally told my mom on the drive home... XD

Jeez, and just the best of luck to be a heavy bleeder too.

Lady Bloody Ava said:
November[S n o w] said:
Lady Bloody Ava said:

Jeez, and just the best of luck to be a heavy bleeder too.

Good thing I was smart and very good at hiding stuff. lolz.

DareToDream said:
Fact: I just woke up from a two hour nap. I don't nap...like...ever. I hate feeling exhausted.
Ditto. Minus the whole not napping thing.

Fact: One of my top five favorite songs of all time is about raping someone. ._.
Fact: I can't decide whether to do my flight ticket with the same company or to split up the trip cost between two companies. They're they same price either way. However one leaves later than the other one, and since my man can't pick me up from the airport until after 5 on Wednesday I have to pick a flight that won't Make him stressed out. <<; Or me. I don't like being in BIG place I don't know people. Makes me paranoid >.o; I did okay last time I flew because I only had a 20 minute layover. >>

Fact: Don't mind me xD'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom