Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked some of the art they had on there, and I did that weird fishing flash game they had sometimes, but yeah, mostly RP. Even though it ended up being a shit storm because of lack of control from staff.

That's a lengthy fall for a three year old of sufficient size.

I can imagine the cartoon antics, 1 foot upward for every foot of downward - INFINITY FALL!

I never stabbed a kid, but I got expelled for threatening to poke a kid in the eye.

Of course, I had a knife on me a week later. (A swiss army knife I'd used for tightening screws and cutting rope at a job I had. Forgot it in my coat.)

Fact: in 8th grade I threw a kid through a window in class before a test, so we all dropped the blinds and pretended that nothing happened.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: I've kicked multiple men in the nuts. They all cried to mommy. <3
Info: I also played soccer for ten years. :3​

Cruel.

Fact: I saw a girl get kicked in the cooch. She went down hard.
Fact: I've been kicked in the face with a soccer ball. I wasn't even goalie. :| I was defense.

I've gotten hit in the nuts by a soccer ball at the start of the game. later on I got nailed in the face by it....I haven't played soccer since
-.-

edit: I've never been in a fight..well a real fight, but I did make a kid cry by telling him his mom purposely drove into oncoming traffic and died because her son was a little bitch....who knew bullies had feelings o3o

Fact: Went to the antique mall with my mother and found Nazi paraphernalia…..

na.jpg
I really want one of the hats >.>

Fact: I also found a giant statue of Jesus.
jeebus.jpg

Fact: Posies lives in the South, and is very much aware of this now.

Info: I've been hit multiple times in the face, legs, arms, and chest with a soccer ball.
Info: I've sprained each ankle multiple times along with one wrist twice during games.
Info: The pain just made me play harder.
Info: Yes, I am a cruel person. <3

Info: I've never gotten into a physical fight except with my brother but he's family.
Info: I remember during a game a chick tried to trip me and I went down kind of hard and so I tripped her back- and succeeded. It was a blatant trip which is illegal in the game but the ref said she was out of bounds so it didn't count as a foul. :3​

Fact: Only sport I ever played on a team for was Soccer.
Fact: Played Basketball and Handball for fun, but that was it.
Fact: I used to be really good at it until I got in trouble for slide kicking and tripping people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom