Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get sick. =F

I found a can of Monster Java in my jeep this morning.

Afraid to drink it. It's been in there, warm, for a few days and I'm pretty sure it contains milk. But it's also air tight sealed and not in a clear package.

Ffffffff.

2AM_Club said:
Guro said:
Fact: I've never been kissed.​
I find that outlandish. I thought I was the only one. Damn.

Are we talking no tongue, no lip to lip, no kissing by anyone outside the family?

I mean if you've never been kissed on the cheek by someone in your family..that's..crazy.

If you've never been french kissed, that's not so bad. Although still.

This pertains to both of you, by the way.

i've never been kissed by any one outside the family but when it pertained to kisses I didn't think that counted hehe.​

Zombies Galore said:
Kissing is nice. You should look into it sometime.
Haha oh god, I more or less read about it in my flimsy novels but I've never... had the chance.

@Dameon: Well then yes, I've been kissed all over my face except my lips then. Kisses on the forehead, the cheeks, the chin, the eye lids.​

The only tongue in my mouth has been mine. Although when I was like 3ish, one of my friends and I used to play "Marriage." We'd trade off being the bride and groom and kissed each other. I do not count that.
I've been kissed on the cheek before but non family members. That would be outrageous if I didn't. I'm sad but not pathetic.

Dameon said:
Eye lid kisses?

I did that once, but it was an accident.

I kissed a girl's ass twice. Once in a relationship, once as an apology.
Yeah when my PaPa was alive and I was like six or seven he would tell me to close my eyes and he'd kiss each one before slipping a dollar in my hand.

Haha I've never kissed anyone but I mean it's just because I'm such a romantic moron.

I want my first kiss to be magical, with sparks and fireworks and just... I want to be wowed.

Hahha I have read way to many romance novels.​

D'awww.

And my first kiss was pretty amazing, I have to say. It was dark, late at night, winter. There were a lot of stars coming in through the sky light, and there was a sort of glow around all the windows from the moon reflecting off the snow. I had a hand on either of her cheeks and I gave her a long, warm kiss. She said it felt like I was holding her up with my hands at her face.

I'll always remember that.

Fact: I'm the one, who's gonna show, when there's nobody...

Fact: I heart The Black Keys

Fact: My first kiss was a horrid experience...

Fact: I've only kissed a guy once..and he turned bi for 6 years working out his feelings due to the fact I felt nothing and wouldn't kiss him again.

Fact: I am seeing the Electric Six tmr night..on a boat..with my best friend and my former best friend.

Fact: Sometimes summers in NY are hell

Dameon said:
Eye lid kisses?

I did that once, but it was an accident.

I kissed a girl's ass twice. Once in a relationship, once as an apology.
i kissed a girl on her eyelid once, just cause we saw this
kiss-eye-wipe-image.jpg

edit: my first kiss was a quick peck on the lips before we had to go to class

Yeah, it was pretty random. I was just in bed, and all of a sudden I did it. Totally took her by surprise, and me too. First and last time.

Both of us got a good laugh out of it.

Fact: The last time I walked with my nose buried in a book I fell into a water fountain.
Fact: I didn't mind that I was wet but what distraught me the most was my new Hannibal Rising book had gotten wet.
Fact: I sat in the fountain and forgot to get up as I panicked over my book.
Fact: A stranger stepped into the fountain and picked me up out of it.
Fact: I'm having coffee with him next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom