Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Woke up groggy.
Fact: Remembered some stuff that happened right before I fell asleep, which I didn't recall right away.
Fact: That stuff was totally awesome.

Well I think it's because she appeals to the American audience by cooking. And by cooking, I mean slathering food in cheeses and fats. >3>

You should make fried rice~ : D

Zalvek said:
Well I think it's because she appeals to the American audience by cooking. And by cooking, I mean slathering food in cheeses and fats. >3>

You should make fried rice~ : D
just like Paula Dean and butter for the southern cooks =x
but I don't want to ruin perfectly good white rice! D=

Hehe, pretty much. Since I live in Georgia, I can attest to people loving her. >3> But I actually don't mind her, unlike Ray.

And rice is best when fried! D:

Mmm...rice. <3 I'm making some when I get home from work now.

And Paula Deen is fucking awesome. Butter, butter, butter...<3 But she's got charm, too.

I don't mind Rachel Ray, but I've pretty much stopped watching her show because of Giada...and her titties....mm...titties...<.< What?​

37429d1262284850-giada-de-laurentiis-breasts-giadadelaure_a__wyman_14319525.jpg

I don't like her beak nose.

Yeah, but everyone's best photo is one of those grey scale professional studio portrait photographs. It's so fake. Plus Grey scale helps hide flaws and air brushing.

I kind of have a hard time looking at breasts attached to features I find unattractive and thinking of them as attractive on their own. I look at it as a package deal. Which is why girls with really grating voices, or terrible personalities, no matter how good looking, seem unattractive to me.

yeah, I know what you mean. I take my favorite pieces before looking at the whole picture and seeing how it fits together. If someone has an irritating personality, no matter how "pretty" or attractive they are, it just decreases more and more.​

Vice versa, if I get to know someone and I find them to be funny, smart, charming and interesting, I find myself more and more attracted to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom