Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite true Mr. Master. After all, as shallow as it sounds you see the physical long before you know anything else, in most situations. Only natural that therefore most relationship stem from physical desires.

Well, MM, he pretty much stopped talking to me and when we had a conversation about a mishap he was like "you're a sweet girl and kindhearted but I don't want to lead you on or anything."

And when I told him I liked him "Well, I'm not really looking for anything serious and yeah, don't want to lead you on."

Having that repeated several times makes me think "GEE. GUESS YOU WANTED MY VAGINA AND THAT'S ALL."

And he's moved on to my friend Sarah, apparently.​

Fact: I got bored and made Parmesan risotto with red pepper seared pork for dinner
Fact: Yes I actually get bored and make gourmet food.
Fact: Leftovers do not appear to exist in my apt.

Fact: it REEEEEAAAALLLY pisses me off when a person promises they'll call me in for an interview, I have to call a week later to learn that the bitch hired someone THE DAY SHE TOLD ME SHE'D CALL, and there were no positions left. BITCH! -_-

Fact; I thought there were certain group members for a reason. Going about when you're not apart of the group, and doing their job, makes them seem like they're not doing anything at all.
Fact; It's cold, and hot. At the same time. Blarg. D;

Fact: I have officially stopped watching that stupid, nasty sorry excuse for a human being.
Fact: It just got to the point where it was annoying, disgusting and pathetic.

Kravin5150 said:
Fact: car battery has died three times in the past two days, twice in the same day. fml

You need a new battery.

Info: Laptop is being a pain in the ass and will not give me an IP address for some reason.
Info: At least I can be online at work.
Info: Odd dreams are odd.
Info: Is gonna start working on DJ art again.​

Fact: God dammit! The Smoking Man is still fucking alive! I'm so mad I could spit! :-x

ETA Fact: I just figured out that the Google icon on the toolbar is not a weird rainbow collection of circles that mean nothing...but a lower case "g".

google.png

Fact; I wish stupid people would stop breeding.
Fact; I wish their spawn would think very fucking carefully before they post things.
Fact; I'm doing my best to keep myself from ranting about chatspeak. All over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom