Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. not hedonism. in hedonism, your urges control you, in Satanism, you have a firm control over your own desires.
In other words...
Hedonism- Where you live only to satisfy your urges.
Satanism- You satisfy your urges freely, but they are not the center of your actions

Harriet-at least it's healthy discussion and not an arguement.

You can go ahead and get finicky at me for not enjoying Religion discussion. I'm not asking you to enjoy my opinion of it.

Fact; My knuckles are almost, if not completely, healed.
Fact; I missed playing video games so much.

xWickedBlackLace said:
November[S n o w] said:
Fact: I can't partake in religious discussions....I get hostile.

Yeah, I was getting there. I'm gonna stop. xD -eloves Novi-

Fact: Rooibos Tea is DELICIOUS.

-elovesLace-

Fact: I like powdered iced tea....it's easy to fix...and tastes good.

And I had written down something on the subject. Oh well, too bad. I guess it's not enough of random info about me to be written here.

Vespers, you can still post what you wrote. Just start a more appropriate thread for it. The random thread stops becoming random when we get on a specific top for more than a few posts. Then its best to start a thread dedicated to the discussion.

the hell is with this religious talk? D;
we have important matters to discuss!
whens the freezer rave? o3o

Kravin5150 said:
the hell is with this religious talk? D;
we have important matters to discuss!
whens the freezer rave? o3o

Sweet Kravin's Freezer Ravins. <3<3 I'll write the invitations. Strictly VIP access.

Harriet shall be my VIP date to teh rave cause she ish numba 1~
we be raving all night ;D
-hands everyone glowsticks made of ice-

Fact: went to a sucky rave on saturday and when me and my friend left, everyone else left. Yea, I have that much rave power~

Fact: My parents leave for tomorrow for Alaska.
Fact: I will be alone until Tuesday.
Fact: I will also be watching the Dry Cleaner store for my dad on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Tuesday.
Fact: Will be making a lot of money from this. :3
Fact: Will be a bit lonely too. ; - ;

DareToDream said:
Vespers, you can still post what you wrote. Just start a more appropriate thread for it. The random thread stops becoming random when we get on a specific top for more than a few posts. Then its best to start a thread dedicated to the discussion.

I just wanted to tell my opinion on it, it was a somewhat developed idea but nothing people could not skip if not interested. I didn't have in mind to make a thread out of just a thought, I don't think much people would have answered back either, that was not my point.

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I hate it when people typ lyk dis 2 save time.
Fact; I wish that if they were going to join an RPing site, they'd have the decency to take the extra two seconds to type the word correctly.

I totally agree, especially like you say, on a website filled with RPers and writers. Lazy writing is so hard to decipher when you're not used to it o.ô

Fact: Have a new annoying boss at work. One of those guys who's all smiles and laughs while he's insulting you all day long.

Info: Today was interesting.
Info: I need to stop hanging out with jackasses who fail at impressing me with their stupid antics.
Info: I think I got some color on my cheeks from being at the beach. o.o
Info: Chris L apparently only wanted in my pants. Awesome. Another asshole.

Info: In the words of Theory of a Deadman:

"Put your middle fingers up in the air- go on and say 'Fuck you!'"​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom