Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
metal-blood-fire said:
Vespers, i'm a LaVeyan Satanist, and it has to do with ritual magic and such

Oooh I see! I have absolutely no bond with religion, so I wouldn't know ^^

Ivy Walker said:
*puts Vivid, Vespers, November and Hero in a freezer*

XD yaaaay~ though I would probably start freezing soon, but that's alright XD at least the thought is refreshing :p

Fact: Ivy is addictive :3 <3

-scurries into the freezer with everybody else.-

The humidity is going to manifest and start eating people, I swear.

xWickedBlackLace said:

hahah XD At least we can party altogether in the fridge while the humidity is out eating people.

Vespers said:
xWickedBlackLace said:

hahah XD At least we can party altogether in the fridge while the humidity is out eating people.

Yessssss...

I want to see that on paper. So feckin funny.

Mr Master said:
Viciously humid in Chicago, too. <scurries into freezer>

Someone drag Kravin in here. You all KNOW he wants to throw a Freezer-Rave...
omg I could put LEDs in the ice cubes and everything!
yes, yes, big plans!

Kravin5150 said:
Mr Master said:

yes, yes, big plans!

I'm excited for the freezer rave! <3

Fact: I'm not friendly with interviewing just yet. Grrr awkward questioning process grr...

xWickedBlackLace said:
Kravin5150 said:
Mr Master said:

yes, yes, big plans!

I'm excited for the freezer rave! <3
Put the bartenders in parkas, everyone else has to keep warm by dancing.

Vespers, I was like that, too. Something just clicked with me when i bought and read The Satanic Bible, even though i bought it with the intention of laughing at it XD

*dances with Arnold and eats seldom stuff in the freezer*

Hey I brought my blacklight too, 'cause it's fun. Especially when you're eating stuff that doesn't have the same color it usually does. So where are the cool drinks now? XD

metal-blood-fire said:
Vespers, I was like that, too. Something just clicked with me when i bought and read The Satanic Bible, even though i bought it with the intention of laughing at it XD

Hahaha XD I think there's something in me that doesn't fit with stuff like God and Satan. I think I'd feel closer to thoughts of Shintoists, Buddhists, even the Native Americans' religions. It is closer to nature as I am, but it might still be a bit too much for me. I like the polytheist mythologies though, but I don't think I could ever believe in stuff like that either.

Vespers said:
*dances with Arnold and eats seldom stuff in the freezer*

Hey I brought my blacklight too, 'cause it's fun. Especially when you're eating stuff that doesn't have the same color it usually does. So where are the cool drinks now? XD

metal-blood-fire said:

Hahaha XD I think there's something in me that doesn't fit with stuff like God and Satan. I think I'd feel closer to thoughts of Shintoists, Buddhists, even the Native Americans' religions. It is closer to nature as I am, but it might still be a bit too much for me. I like the polytheist mythologies though, but I don't think I could ever believe in stuff like that either.
I'm agnostic, but I'm friendly to the beliefs of others. If I had to, I could declare myself an animist; shamanistic is as organized as I'd be willing to go.

If you're going to start declaring things divine, possessed of an undying spirit, why do you have to stop? Why can't everything have a spirit? Who makes the rules that only certain things get to be special? Nobody, that's who.

LaVeyan Satanis has nothing to do with either god or satan. It's about responsibility for oneself and making your own happiness and not giving into outdated moral stigma. Satan is a symbol that stands for individuality and strength, not a demon to be worshipped. you could call it "Philosophical atheism" if you wish to give it a less esoteric name

metal-blood-fire said:
LaVeyan Satanis has nothing to do with either god or satan. It's about responsibility for oneself and making your own happiness and not giving into outdated moral stigma. Satan is a symbol that stands for individuality and strength, not a demon to be worshipped. you could call it "Philosophical atheism" if you wish to give it a less esoteric name

Or Hedonism.

It has nothing to do with the Christian-ized concept of God and Satan anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom