Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Master said:
DareToDream said:
Well, you're half right.
Wait...which half? Grumpy or Bastard? Inquiring minds want to know.
I was gonna let him decide.

And I called him "Rocky" because of the broken nose. :p

Fabric softener is a pain. But most of that stuff is water soluble, right? Shouldn't you be able to wash 'em again without the added cardboard and have them come out clean? I'm thinking about fixing the problem, not assigning blame (or retribution).
Fact: Mr. M has reminded me of another reason to be grumpy, I have no pain killers and my nose still hurts like a bitch.

H a r r i e t said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: One day I'm gonna move in with Harriet and make her have my spawn.​

Fact; I hope that 'one day' comes soon, because I wouldn't mind some Hahvy cawk. ;3

Can I come to? :eek:

Fact: Karo told me today that I'm one of the most difficult people to live with and I look down on people.
Fact: After he had said that he hated the last people he lived with because they were annoying. And the place before that because they were constricting.
Fact: ._. I believe I simply asked for some help with the groceries and a little help with the electric bill, and for him to do the dishes...since he goes through my entire set in 3 days. >_>

TakodaVega said:
H a r r i e t said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: One day I'm gonna move in with Harriet and make her have my spawn.​

Fact; I hope that 'one day' comes soon, because I wouldn't mind some Hahvy cawk. ;3

Can I come to? :eek:

Fact: Karo told me today that I'm one of the most difficult people to live with and I look down on people.
Fact: After he had said that he hated the last people he lived with because they were annoying. And the place before that because they were constricting.
Fact: ._. I believe I simply asked for some help with the groceries and a little help with the electric bill, and for him to do the dishes...since he goes through my entire set in 3 days. >_>
He's welcome to move out if he doesn't want to pull his own weight. If all you're doing is expecting him to be an equal partner in maintaining the household (and if you explain it like that), then he doesn't really have a leg to stand on. But it would be best if you negotiated out that sort of thing, so you both know what is expected of each of you.

Hey, he's a guest, that's one thing, but if you're supporting him, more or less, you're allowed to have him earn the privilege.

Mr Master said:
TakodaVega said:
He's welcome to move out if he doesn't want to pull his own weight. If all you're doing is expecting him to be an equal partner in maintaining the household (and if you explain it like that), then he doesn't really have a leg to stand on. But it would be best if you negotiated out that sort of thing, so you both know what is expected of each of you.

Hey, he's a guest, that's one thing, but if you're supporting him, more or less, you're allowed to have him earn the privilege.

Oh he did leave this afternoon. He later told me that he was planning to last night but didn't cause he thought I'd go apeshit on him like I did a friend of mine. AKA he really wasn't going to tell me and was just gonna leave. o_O;

I really do wish he would have SAID something though before hand so I knew wtf was up o_o cause I was completely out of the loop. He seemed normal to me o_O;

i've tried a few things. nothing is helping.
i think it might be the start of a migraine... s'ok. i'm used to them.
they still suck, but ah well..... it's how it is sometimes.
<3

-Hugs- I know how tough it can be some times deary. Hang in there though! <3 We're all behind you. :3

*Walks in, wraps angel up in a big hug in his big arms, sets her down and walks out*

Keep at it! Don't need to say I'm pulling for you too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom