Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Feeling... weird. Not sure how I'm feeling really. Just blah? No, a bit gloomier than blah... Hm.

Fact: I had a terrible dream about two emaciated black dogs with red eyes who were stalking me.
Fact: It took a while after waking for the bad feelings of the dream to fade.
Fact: I spent several moments wandering around my house, fearful, because they could be out there, waiting and watching me.

Fact: If my wireless connection blows out again I'm going to blow a fucking aggression inhibitor, this is fucking ridiculous. >_O
Fact: Went to bed cranky last night.

FACT: Akuma hired a new temp at the office today. He's not very good, despite being very pretty.
FACT: Aku wonders if three pellets a day was too much to be paying her new beta to answer the phones...

Fact: I love the late May weather here. I am up in PA and it being 80+ is fine and dandy with me. Love walking in the hot, hot sun.

Fact: My testing got pushed back to the 8th. This makes me an unhappy camper.

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I'm in love with Aku's new avatar. <3

Heheh. I changed it a while back on a few other sites when I started discussing the possibility of several of my girlies and me doing a "Gotham City Sirens" group for cons.
Harley= <3.

AkumaTsuki said:
Heheh. I changed it a while back on a few other sites when I started discussing the possibility of several of my girlies and me doing a "Gotham City Sirens" group for cons.
Harley= <3.

I'm supposed to be getting a Catwoman outfit made for me whenever I get the money.

H a r r i e t said:
I'm supposed to be getting a Catwoman outfit made for me whenever I get the money.

I have a leather catwoman costume from some time back. XD It can be an expensive costume if you're not careful.

Fact: Found out on Monday one of the GSA members at our school committed suicide, we were hoping it was a hoax.
Fact: I just found out today it was a friend of mine.
Fact: I met her at the beginning of the school year in 2009, the same day I found out that my best friend had died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom