Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Husband and I were planning for the Zompocalypse today because we passed a cemetery near our house. We were both comforted by the fact that there were plenty of neighbors(including my in-laws) in between us and the cemetery to offer a distraction and food for any rising ghouls before they would reach our home.
Fact: We only amended the plan when we both thought David(his step-brother) would be useful to have around, so we surmised to bring him with us until we needed someone to throw to the hordes for a quick escape.

Fact: I like being able to click on the screen of Youtube videos to pause and make them play again.
Fact: I totally had to get up and answer the phone real quick and spent 5-10 seconds frantically clicking on the screen of the Netflix video I was watching trying to pause it.
Fact: Apparently, Netflix does not function the same way as Youtube does in this regard.

I feel wiped out, drained, wrung of all energy, limp. And it's all because of this damned heat. More than that, the humidity. Chicago gets humidity like Florida did when I lived there, except without the daily afternoon rain to alleviate it. And there was next to no wind today, at least not in the places I was. So I suffered, and sweated, and drenched all my clothes, and now I'm exhausted.

Don't expect much of me tonight. But first, a shower.

Fact: Tyrolienne rocks.
Been doing that on Sunday, going from tree to tree in ropes courses and sliding down iron wires with a pulley in the air (that's tyrolienne), so much fun! I should do that everyday, wow, the feeling is so great. I miss it already >.<

Mr Master said:
Vespers: Wow, that sounds like fun!

Reika: a) so rare to see you here, so welcome! and b) which videogame in particular are you thinking about?

Yes it was!! Can't explain, I just enjoy it very much. It might be the closest to feeling like flying or something, makes me feel so 'free' ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom