Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
metal-blood-fire said:
Kravin5150 said:
Fact: has random chest pain >.o
well, that's scary.
its more annoying than anything really. I'm always in pain one way or the other. -ish highly accident prone-
but I hate when I get random aches and pain >.<

Info: Can feel the changes taking place by the way the tears were forming before being stopped dead like a bullet to the brain. There is no sadness. There is nothing. I cannot have you. The end. There is nothing.
Info: If I had to hear one thing before I died, it would be "you are loved."
Info: Getting trapped in my head again is not smart, I suppose. Old habits die hard.​

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: Can feel the changes taking place by the way the tears were forming before being stopped dead like a bullet to the brain. There is no sadness. There is nothing. I cannot have you. The end. There is nothing.
Info: If I had to hear one thing before I died, it would be "you are loved."
Info: Getting trapped in my head again is not smart, I suppose. Old habits die hard.​

Hahvy, you don't have to be on your death bed. You are loved. You've graced your friends with many rare, favorable qualities. Don't forget it.

Lace- Yeah I get that I don't need to be on my deathbed to hear it. It was in reference to having a lonely moment and trying not to be so down about it. But it's whatever.

Info: Watching All Dogs Go to Heaven​

Lace- Yeah I get that I don't need to be on my deathbed to hear it. It was in reference to having a lonely moment and trying not to be so down about it. But it's whatever.

I hope Joey loving the broken closet door cheered you up last night~
-snuggles- â?¥

H a r r i e t said:

I hope Joey loving the broken closet door cheered you up last night~
-snuggles- â?¥

That was hysterical. xD​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom