Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Dammit! I just spent the last 20 minutes making tea to help me sleep and I grabbed the caffienated packet.
Fact: I wish I had something good to sweeten tea with, because it tastes like shit.

3 years since my ex fiance and ex best friend ran away together.
2 years since the friend that got me into singing hung himself in the park.
tonight, i cried over all 3 of them off and on, then for a solid hour.
why can't i just let go?

Thanks, MM. I just hate randomly breaking down and crying over things i haven't thought twice about in months. especially with yesterday being my birthday

metal-blood-fire said:
Thanks, MM. I just hate randomly breaking down and crying over things i haven't thought twice about in months. especially with yesterday being my birthday

Know how you feel about that one. Crying sucks but it's necessary in the end.​

Well, if i could have focused my emotional energy on perhaps helping someone i care about, it wouldn't have sucked so bad. but, instead, i expelled it all aimlessly and gave myself a headache.

Vespers, I was actually referring to the use of crying in magical ritual to help someone. Or, moreover, as self transformative psychodrama to turn your negative emotion into positive action.
Nonetheless, thank you for the advice.

Fact: I had jury duty
Fact: An old guy randomly had a large bloodstain on the back of his pants
Fact: I watched it grow from the size of a dime to the size of a small fist...he was eventually asked to go to the bathroom, clean himself up, and had to sit on newspaper when he came back...
Fact: I'm doin awesome

metal-blood-fire said:
Vespers, I was actually referring to the use of crying in magical ritual to help someone. Or, moreover, as self transformative psychodrama to turn your negative emotion into positive action.
Nonetheless, thank you for the advice.

NP ^^ I don't think crying has that effect on me but maybe that's how it is for you.

Vivid Fizz said:
Fact: I am scweatin' balls over here.

Fact: Dry heat is so much better than humid shit.

So true. So humid here right now, so hot too ._. *crawls on the floor and goes to get some ice cream*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom