Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: My cat scared the shit out of me because he wouldn't wake up when I touched him and he was making weird sounds in his sleep. Then when I did wake him up, he swatted at me. The asshole. This is the second time this is happened so I'm starting to wonder if I should worry and take him to the vet.​

I would look into it Hahvy. Better to be safe then sorry and worse comes to worse there is no harm in a checkup, you know? It'd be for the better.

Fact: My Gecko is staying with my friend because my house is too cold. He is falling in love with it. Every time I come over to feed him there is a new toy in his tank. He is a very happy leopard Gecko.

Fact: Every day, I take at least a dozen photos of my kitty, Posie. Yes, I'm one of THOSE cat people, lol.
Fact: Sometimes it seems like she deliberately looks away from me when I get the camera out and I think it is to avoid the flash.
Fact: I sometimes trick her to make her look back at me if she's in a particularly cute pose.
Fact: But then I wondered, is it harmful to her eyes if I take pictures of her a lot? Some days I take in between 8-15 photos of her, sometimes with her facing me, other times not.
Fact: The idea of a blind kitty made me giggle at first until I realized she wouldn't be able to see the litter box. =(

lolz... Most likely like a dog, your cat would sniff out her box just fine. It's just the getting passed objects and walls that would probably throw the kitty off...

You know, I wish I could keep pieces on a tray table without worry. The only problem is that our destructive 20 pound kitten runs as fast as he can in the basement, running into anything without regard for either injuring himself or objects.

Fact: I discovered how to take screen shots and I'm nuts about it! *screenshots this and that and giggles wildly* :lol:

Info: Has been contemplating for awhile now on getting snake bites. Any thoughts?
Info: I love working at the library some days. I have awesome co-workers.
Info: Played tic-tac-toe at work. XD And hang man.​

Fact: Lying to make yourself appear to be the better person doesn't make you the better person; it makes you an ass.

Fact: I have the new We are the Fallen Album. After a few listens I was presently surprised I like it XD
Fact: I broke a plate in the microwave. :/
Fact: I miss phone calls. Why does nobody call me anymore? That isn't trying to get in my pants. -.-;

H a r r i e t said:
TakodaVega said:
Fact: I miss phone calls. Why does nobody call me anymore? That isn't trying to get in my pants. -.-;

I would totally call you.
I can't promise not to want in your pants, though. â?¥

Oh baby <3

Fact: I REALLY wish my apartment was closer to the clubhouse. I'd have free wifi forevas then :/

lolz. my sis was popping those with no problem. I personally prefer rockstar, red bull, and some other crap I can't remember what it's called.

Info:I fucking hate repeating my self...and things that get repeated to me...repetition makes me literally wanna murder someone.

November[S n o w] said:
lolz. my sis was popping those with no problem. I personally prefer rockstar, red bull, and some other crap I can't remember what it's called.

Info:I fucking hate repeating my self...and things that get repeated to me...repetition makes me literally wanna murder someone.

I much more prefer redbull despite popular distaste for it. >.>

Repeating yourself is such a peeve of mine. God I want to rip off somebody's face when I have to.

Fact: Going hashing tomorrow, nothing like spending your Saturday running a few miles around outside, then getting blitzed right afterward!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom