Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
metal-blood-fire said:
Fact: I GOT KYO'S BLOOD ON MY SHIRT AT A DIR EN GREY CONCERT!!! Haven't washed it since.

Oh.My.God... *Worships*.

@Snowy:You're a Dir en grey fan,too? Awesome!

Fact:I saw them live on 7-7-07 In Portland at the Roseland,so I consider 7 my lucky number.

Fact: Good to have that writing spirit back. serphina and doom=<3
Fact: The cat was acting crazy today. Almost knocked the scanner off of the table.
Fact: got some pears for in the morning.

Fact: Finally I am back on Blue Moon!!!!!!
Fact: Two days ago I went to the movies to see Nightmare on Elm street and a earthquake happened, what a luck... I could not finish Fredy.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!! The xbox 360 that i've had for FOUR FUCKING YEARS just started doing the red ring of death. Motherfuckinggoddammit! Even the extended warranty on red ring of death is up, and i do not have the money to fix it. T-T Looks like it'll be just psp for awhile. -headdesk-

Fact: I'm getting better. It's my 8th day without eating something consistent. Water, tea, one milkshake so far and a few Yoplait. (it's a small bottle with liquid yogourt which you can drink)
Fact: In 6 days, I'll have taken all my pills and I'm supposed to be over that swollen infected tonsil shit.
Fact: Can't wait to have a real meal again >.<

Fact: 2 people I did interviews with today came to the door in states of undress...one was gonna open the dooor had mmy bos not been there

Fact: My job, which up until a few weeks ago pretty much was screwing me over, has now decided to completely turn the tables and wants to overwork me, with the ultimate intention to either cause me to amputate my feet or just frackin kill me...Why is summer always so busy?!?! ;_;

Fact: That sounds incredibly cute to me Miss Snow.

Fact: My bosses have been hounding me, thinking I"m behind on my contractual hours. We finally found most of my timesheets today, did the math, and even with a very, VERY, conservative estimate for the one missing month that they couldn't find I'm still right on target. In actuality I should be well ahead and done a week early, if not sooner.

Fact: My coworker however has to average at least 46 hours a week until the end of her contract in four months because she's behind. She also refuses to work overtime and refuses to work weekends.... Good luck to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom