Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Gah. I five star one movie with slight LGBT themes and Netflix suggests a bunch of movies about gay men in my regular listings now. D=

fact: my MIL is making things harder for me rather than easier.
fact: i think it's time for her to go home now.... and she's only been here for 24 hours. X_X
fact: i think i need to stop whining now.... but honestly, it's really hard.

Fact: I haven't seen any anime in a while.
Fact: I was wondering and hoping that someone could perhaps tell me what's new and what's good. (anime-wise) Any recomendations? I like all types. Just kinda miss it.

[Raven] said:
Fact: I haven't seen any anime in a while.
Fact: I was wondering and hoping that someone could perhaps tell me what's new and what's good. (anime-wise) Any recomendations? I like all types. Just kinda miss it.
Baccano...that is all~

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I stubbed my toe in the same spot twice, within five minutes of each other.
Fact; My toe really hurts. D;

Be careful! Bad things happen in threes.

Fact: i sympathize with people who are suicidal. i've battled it myself and had a best friend who hung himself in the park here.

R.I.P. Bob Merrit.

The electricity in the heat lamp went out while I was at work, so my little gecko thought it was time to hybrnate!!!!

It was soooo cute.

xWickedBlackLace said:
The electricity in the heat lamp went out while I was at work, so my little gecko thought it was time to hybrnate!!!!

It was soooo cute.
AAAAAAW. i had a gecko for awhile, but he diededed cause he got ooooooooold

metal-blood-fire said:
xWickedBlackLace said:

It was soooo cute.
AAAAAAW. i had a gecko for awhile, but he diededed cause he got ooooooooold

What kind? My baby is a snow leopard gecko. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom