Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobs build character and create responsibility weather you need it or not.

Unless you don't catch on to that part...

..then you just get fired all the time. :3 I know a few people like that.

Crazy Shank said:
We all know that we don't like our first job so I'm not looking for that.

You should ALWAYS try to like your first job. My first job I was a bather at petsmart. I got to work with all sorts of dogs. :3 I lurved it.

Me IDC! I just want to find a job that will fucking pay me something. It is your first job so you can't be picky with what you want to much.

Fact: Yus! Smoking Man is shot! \O/ Now...let's hope he stays dead. :cool:
Fact: God, this show is annoying. It's not like Law and Order where they at least get somewhere in the end. In X-Files, half the episodes end with the government erasing shit. How could you still go on after that? After all that running around, over and over and as soon as you find anything, they cover their tracks again and it's like it never was.
Fact: It's frustrating as hell. And when the X-Files agents die, the truth that they know in their minds will die with them eventually. So NO-Frickin'-BODY will have that truth and no evidence even if they did.
Fact: Talk about Sisyphus. Geez.

Ivy Walker said:
Fact: Yus! Smoking Man is shot! \O/ Now...let's hope he stays dead. :cool:
Fact: God, this show is annoying. It's not like Law and Order where they at least get somewhere in the end. In X-Files, half the episodes end with the government erasing shit. How could you still go on after that? After all that running around, over and over and as soon as you find anything, they cover their tracks again and it's like it never was.
Fact: It's frustrating as hell. And when the X-Files agents die, the truth that they know in their minds will die with them eventually. So NO-Frickin'-BODY will have that truth and no evidence even if they did.
Fact: Talk about Sisyphus. Geez.
There's always the hope that they'll be able to find evidence that the government can't hide, that's why they keep working. That, and by uncovering the secrets, they're making things shut down.

But yes, this is the essential frustration of the X-Files fan.

Oh, and Smoking Man? Let's not forget there's always flashbacks, ghosts, and he can show back up and they never have to explain any damn thing.

You're not done seeing him QUITE yet.

Fact: I could not sleep.
Fact: So I stayed up all night playing a hack psp.
Fact: I need to take a monster ass piss. :-|

fact: MIL arrives today. T_T
fact: i fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes once again.
fact: i have a headache and i was finally able to take excedrine to help get rid of it! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom