Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: I actually almost cried because I was so exhausted in class today. Thank goodness there is only one day left.

@ Vespy: You need to take care of yourself. You can't overdose on vitamin c, so lots of it. And echinacea. Be good to yourself.

:( *huggles Lace* I'm sorry dear. Thanks for taking care of me (as much as you can, distance-wise ;)

Raziel99 said:
Take your time and get better, Vespers. That matters more than any roleplay.

^^ thanks! I just haven't had someone that wanted to rp with me in a while! That, and having the kind of rp that I like.

Fact: Dammit! I hate when my camera acts up and is retarded! Kitty was in a perfect pose and it wouldn't turn on. By the time I switched batteries, she was gone! *cries*

Fact: I burned my noodles. It said to continue boiling for 13 minutes and usually everything is fine but this time.... Where did the milk and water go? :?

Fact; The best thing about moving is that we can't buy anymore food for the house, so we get to eat fast food and pizza.
Fact; Thinkin' about watching a zombie movie... though there's so many good ones, I can't choose. D;

Fact: Karo gets me addicted to certain pop muzics

Fact: BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN. - Ever since he decided to actually say what he REALLY felt about me, I was able to get the hell over him and I've never felt better about it.~

Fact: I might have a really cheap ass electric bill - I'm never home xD'
Fact: Hahvy would be proud - I wore make-up xD
Fact: My friend prank called me last night talking about Masturbating xD
Fact: My air bed has a gigantic hole in it :< This is sad day as there is no Duck Tape to be found! D:
Fact: I'm starting to think one of my friends may be a chronic summer fling. x-x;
Fact: Both of my jobs are trying to get me more hours ._.
Fact: The week of my birthday the only day off I'll have is...my birthday, which is a Sunday.
Fact: I have been wanting to write a horror short story. This...slightly disturbs me as I'm known to be a bitch to my characters >_> But not enough to the extreme of torture I'm going to do.

Fact: I'm watching old bad American Idol auditions. God, these are so awkward it's like...squirm in your seat as you watch them...epically fail. :?
Fact: I can't look away, lol.

H a r r i e t said:
Ivy Walker said:
Fact: I'm watching old bad American Idol auditions. God, these are so awkward it's like...squirm in your seat as you watch them...epically fail. :?
Fact: I can't look away, lol.

I love doing that! x3
Seriously. Out fucking loud.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_01WbShQHs[/youtube]

My favorite is the last girl. "I SAID DON'T CHOOOOO!?" XD

I've laughed so hard that I cried, and my sides hurt so much from laughing that I had to get on the floor and roll from side to side to suppress the pain. It wasn't until afterwards that I realized it was a literal ROFL.

Fact: I just discovered Google image search has a color feature! It's so neat!

Here it is with the color orange:

Screen03.jpg

And then the color green:

Screen02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom