Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I made some really good cake yesterday...Which was ironically in time for a certain niece's b-day I didn't even know about. She didn't get any though as her grandmom got her some...

Fact: I just found a site that has the entirety of Frisky Dingo and Archer....I'm soooo tempted though the shows are so similar...makes them irresistible.

Fact: Is going to the clinic tomorrow.
Fact: Cannot eat solid food anymore.
Fact: Sorry people, I'll disappear again for a few days.

P.S. Sorry Raz for our RP, I'll try my best to write something when I'm conscious x_x I promise it'll be over in a few days~

Vespers said:
Fact: Is going to the clinic tomorrow.
Fact: Cannot eat solid food anymore.
Fact: Sorry people, I'll disappear again for a few days.

P.S. Sorry Raz for our RP, I'll try my best to write something when I'm conscious x_x I promise it'll be over in a few days~

Vespers, darling...Are you okay? I hope you feel better. I'm sorry it's getting this shitty. Raz will understand. Don't you worry.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Vespers, darling...Are you okay? I hope you feel better. I'm sorry it's getting this shitty. Raz will understand. Don't you worry.
I'm not :/ I've been in serious pain for 2-3 days, I was told so many different things that I tried doing them all, but in the end I should've just gone to the clinic. But I don't know, in a way, I'll probably pass very soon since my case is bad. If I would've gone before, they would've told me that I'm fine and to come back if it gets worse. Spared myself some waiting. I just wished doctors would take our health, pain and troubles more seriously.

Thank you very much Lace *hugs* you're such a caring person <3 =^^=

DareToDream said:
Hope you feel better soon V!
Thanks Dare ^^ Happy to see you're still alive!

darkangel76 said:
feel better vespers. <3
fact: has another goddamned headache.

Thanks da ^^ I hope your headache will be gone soon ^^'

Fact: I actually almost cried because I was so exhausted in class today. Thank goodness there is only one day left.

@ Vespy: You need to take care of yourself. You can't overdose on vitamin c, so lots of it. And echinacea. Be good to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom