Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
xWickedBlackLace said:
Vespers said:
Fact: A swollen tonsil hurts.

Feel better, sweetheart.

I'm trying ^^' Been sleeping almost all day XD

xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: Today is one of those days where I just can't stop being hungry.

Haha I'm like that sometimes too! So weird, I can eat so much stuff although I'm not that big.

Fact: I will go to sleep now. Good night!
Fact: It feels weird, announcing in a forum that you will go to sleep.

Vespers said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
Vespers said:
Fact: A swollen tonsil hurts.

Feel better, sweetheart.

I'm trying ^^' Been sleeping almost all day XD

xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: Today is one of those days where I just can't stop being hungry.

Haha I'm like that sometimes too! So weird, I can eat so much stuff although I'm not that big.

I'm 116 pounds, but at this rate...

You know. Not for long. xD

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: Bought 5 videos for 5$: Nightmare Before Christmas, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Ferngully, Jurassic Park, and Land Before Time.
Info: will be having a movie marathon this week. :3
Info: Can practically hear my roommate going, "What? Are you five?"​

Fact: I laughed at that... People probably ask themselves every time I walk into a movie store and gather up my fav Disney cartoon movies. >.<

November[S n o w] said:
Info: Bought 5 videos for 5$: Nightmare Before Christmas, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Ferngully, Jurassic Park, and Land Before Time.

Fact: I laughed at that... People probably ask themselves every time I walk into a movie store and gather up my fav Disney cartoon movies. >.<

The old school disney movies are the best. XD​

November[S n o w] said:

The old school disney movies are the best. XD​
Yes they are indeed~

xWickedBlackLace said:
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: I want a cat
Fact: More specifically i want a Mane Coon

I had one. Fuckers get huggeee.

They are BIG balls of love! and my ex had one, when i went to stay with him for two weeks, he followed me around the entire house.

MUFFASSA <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16192600">http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16192600</a><!-- m -->

The alarm clock is a bitch too.

Info: Is exhausted and has a five hour work shift- meaning she gets to leave at one but turned in at about 8am. D:
Info: Got roughly 3-4 hours of sleep last night. @.@​

Fact: Doing my time sheets I realized I worked more last week than my roommate does in a month.

Fact: He'll still bitch about me not keeping up with housework when he has a lot more time and energy to do it.

xWickedBlackLace said:
I'm 116 pounds, but at this rate...

You know. Not for long. xD

Maybe if you keep up the yoga, you'll be alright.

I've passed from 115 to 125, which was okay because I was not skinny but not fat. But now I'm around 132-136 pounds and I have.. you know, what every girl doesn't want :/ the bad looking fat skin, the rolls of fat. Not that it's that bad, but I have a hard time trying to go back to how I was. The worst is I know if I would not work at home, I'd be fine. Just running for the bus, climbing some stairs, walking once in a while during the day would change that. But since I work at home and I have to do overtime, I have a hard time finding some time to exercise regularly >.< (plus, I'm always sick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom