Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: It seems this weekend I drunkenly admitted to my big sister I love her more when she buys me things then ran off with the bud light she bought me ....broke bottles in basement too...lots of bottles

Fact: I feel the need to gorge myself lately. It's really weird. I normally don't eat like this but lately I have been compelled.
Fact: I got MOAR applications.
Fact: College students annoy the hell outta me. Needless to say I was tempted to tell this one kid's manager that I would work weekends and nights for minimum wage.

Fact: I hope my submission gets accepted. *crosses fingers and prays to baby Jesus*
Fact: I hope if it doesn't that I won't have to alter it too much.

Fact: A nasty girl on VF said that I looked like a 15 year old boy from the 80's
Fact: I laughed because it isn't exactly totally wrong.
Fact: I also replied with "Oh my god! How did you know? Should I go consult my plastic surgeon to see if I can make my implants bigger?"

feel better, aku! <333

fact: forgot what it was like to be woken up in the wee hours by a baby so that it can be fed.
fact: it's amazing how much you forget in 2 yrs.

Fact: My toes are freezing.
Fact: After about a 2 week period of watching nonstop X-files, I didn't watch any today and I feel a sense of inertia.

Fact:i had a good dream, and a bad dream this night
Fact; the good one was about playing Guild Wars, with everyone i talk with on BM, and each people was their character, i was a ritualist and made spirits
Fact: in the bad one, did i lose the person i love most in the world, i woke up crying cause of that
fact: right now am i drinking a mountain dew~

FACT: You know it's a good day at work when you hear, "We're whores around here. Just slap on some perfume and be done with it."

Info: Bought 5 videos for 5$: Nightmare Before Christmas, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Ferngully, Jurassic Park, and Land Before Time.
Info: will be having a movie marathon this week. :3
Info: Can practically hear my roommate going, "What? Are you five?"​

fact: my head is beyond throbbing now. T_T and my pain tolerance, especially for head pain, is rather high. so for me to be feeling like this speaks volumes. owww... *whimpers, cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom