Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL@ Hahvy! How did I get a pedicure before you??? and I'm a guy!

Fact: Bought Heroes season 1-3 @ Happy Digital Street for 10 bucks. :)

Fact: On this years April fools day, I found five bottles of KY Jelly hidden in my guitar, along with an assortment of flavored condoms. I would have laughed if I hadn't made this discovery in the park and gotten some weird looks from this old couple taking a walk.

Fact: When Robitussin isn't working enough... drink MOAR robitussin.
Fact: Midnight cheese delivery is easy when 30mph winds are on my back and it's on the way to my destination.
Fact: Fuck mattresses. My self-inflating bedroll is AMAZING.

Fact: This weekend wrecked me...too much drinkin and drugs to handle at such excess...I was a terror

Mindful Apprentice said:
Fact: Midnight cheese delivery is easy when 30mph winds are on my back and it's on the way to my destination.

Fact: I was the recipient of the midnight cheese delivery <3 He truly is pretty much the best friend I've ever had.

Vespers said:
Fact: Had a dream with Lace today. We were pirates >.> <3

I talked to Kruger. He showed me how to prod your dreams. <3 I will be a pirate with you any day lady. ;) I will pillage the shit outta your booty.

Fact: We will have only three days of work (actually, one and a half of work and one and a half of school) this week. Yay!

Fact: Also, we will write two tests this week. Booh!

Info: My roommate drank himself sick last night-which he never does. Apparently he's trying to get over our best friend because she's being a pussy and so is he. They don't want to date because they are too afraid to lose each other. Laaaaaaaaame.

Anansi- drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Info: I feel pretty~​

Fact: Has tried just aobut every remedy for clearing stuffy nose

Fact: forgot Tiger Balm makes his skin feel like its on fire!!!!!!

xWickedBlackLace said:
Mindful Apprentice said:
Fact: I was the recipient of the midnight cheese delivery <3 He truly is pretty much the best friend I've ever had.
...I was thinking that was some sort of euphemism.

If it was actual cheese, then... what kind?

Mr Master said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
Mindful Apprentice said:
...I was thinking that was some sort of euphemism.

If it was actual cheese, then... what kind?

Parmesan! I ran out today and he bought me some because im a fussy italian. xD

Fact: I also made video of her adventures today. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZlrnQQNeg[/youtube]
PICT0073.jpg

kitty.jpg

mugshot
PICT0074.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom