Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: King just passed through the gates of Fort Leonard Wood.
Fact: I am going to miss him so very much.

Fact: Basic is the hardest part of being in the army, aside from war.
Just make sure you talk to him as much as possible, and tell him to keep his head down and try to not get noticed. It'll save a-lot of trouble.
As for the random, pointless, stupid smokings, just remember to tell him that all the Drill Sergeants are trying to do is help them get stronger.

Fact: Went the entire way through Basic without his Drill Sergant knowing his name. :), damn proud of that fact.

FACT: Just because you put pina colada flavoring in my poison doesn't change the fact that it's still POISON.

FACT: Akuma hasn't been able to eat since Sunday...

Fact: I love this quote: "Dreams are the answers to questions that we haven't yet figured out how to ask." -Fox Mulder

Fact: I am back on BM and gonna role-play
Fact: I hate how everything on my blood work is perfect except my aminea >_> Fucking mystery big time...
Fact: Gonna listen to music, watch TV, Play my PS3 and relax today...
Fact: Do need more role-plays though heh

Seraph Nicholas said:
Fact: I have over $1000 cash on my person right now.

I don't know whether to congratulate you on working to get it.....or congratulate you for not working to get it.

Lolz

Seraph Nicholas said:
Fact: I have over $1000 cash on my person right now.

Fact: Donations are accepted ;)
Fact: Vega looooves her new apartment
Fact: vega is suffering BM withdrawal
Fact: Vega's laptop cord is fuxed up again x.x; only this time in a weird ass way.
Fact: STILL doesn't have everything in her apartment yet ><
Fact: Thank god payday is tomorrow.

Fact: Has free rent, free electricty, free water, free food.
Pays 25 dollars for the internet. >_> <_<

Fact; this day went to be one of those day you just really dont want to cope with
Fact; i just sneezed when i wrote this... must be a sign?

Fact: Has been feeling extremely sick since last night x.X hopefully it passes soon so I can go see Iron Man 2 w/o feeling like i'm either gunna pass out, throw up, or die

Tathariel said:
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: King just passed through the gates of Fort Leonard Wood.
Fact: I am going to miss him so very much.

Fact: Basic is the hardest part of being in the army, aside from war.
Just make sure you talk to him as much as possible, and tell him to keep his head down and try to not get noticed. It'll save a-lot of trouble.
As for the random, pointless, stupid smokings, just remember to tell him that all the Drill Sergeants are trying to do is help them get stronger.

Fact: Went the entire way through Basic without his Drill Sergant knowing his name. :), damn proud of that fact.
Fact: totally put all of that in the letter i am writing to King.

Fact: Roleplays actually are getting replied to, I'm excited.

Fact: Always interesting to see when my partner posts something I just find dead sexy despite me never telling them what I was into.

Fact: All of my rp partners will be happy when they wake up! ... except one...

...OKAY two. But technically the second doesn't count because I haven't even written up the intro yet.

Fact: I'm finally off today and I'm getting bubble tea and a fabulous day with Mindful and Goosey!

Fact: Holy Crap! Are ambulances really that flimsy? Just get hit and the back opens up and things go flying like that? Jesus.
Fact: All updated on roleplays. Wish someone would bite for my new ideas.
Fact: Why is it that if you're a girl, you're less accepted to play a male role in a roleplay? Even if it's not a sexual roleplay, why is it so difficult to allow a girl to play that part?

Ivy Walker said:
Fact: Holy Crap! Are ambulances really that flimsy? Just get hit and the back opens up and things go flying like that? Jesus.
Fact: All updated on roleplays. Wish someone would bite for my new ideas.
Fact: Why is it that if you're a girl, you're less accepted to play a male role in a roleplay? Even if it's not a sexual roleplay, why is it so difficult to allow a girl to play that part?
I DON'T KNOW!!! I ALWAYS PLAY DOMINANT MEN, but lately people are like "...thats...odd." I'm like "No, it's not. I can fuck you so hard..."

I'll try harder next time, Harriet! D:

Congrats on the color change, Lacey!

And congrats to my favorite baby momma- DA!

Info: Just took the best damn bath evaaaaaaaaaaah.​

Fact: no longer sick aside from stuffy nose and slightly sore throat

Fact: Is going to a mini-rave tomorrow night ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom