Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, speaking of Lucky Charms, I just had some and the guy on the box...looked like this:

luckycharms.png

His exuberance frightens me. :-(

Fact: Actually most strippers are self employed and don't work for specific clubs but rather go to different clubs in their area and do private parties.

Fizzy: Oh, that's a bit different from how it used to be down in Tampa. Or maybe not: I'm sure the girls were considered independent contractors, sure, but they were just regulars at one club or another. I suppose on slow nights, they didn't have quite so may girls in, and they probably went other places.

... damn, it's been a really long time since I've seen a stripper.

Naturally there will be clubs that they are regulars at but a lot of the girls my friend knows do it independently from the club. Some just can't get their minds around organizations and meetings or refuse to. My pal has a problem where she can't really negotiate very well and is not very good at setting up her own appointments.

Info: Just realized that no matter how many weeks before we talk, when he messages me, all those feelings return and I wish we could be together.​

H a r r i e t said:
My room mate doesn't sing at all, thank God.
Yeah... He's a good friend of mine, but I can't wait to be back alone. >>
Fact: I think that no matter who it is, you end up hating the people you room with just a little bit more by the time you're done. :3

Hopefully tomorrow I can make chocolate cheesecake with brownie chunks in it.

H a r r i e t said:
DareToDream said:
Fact: I just realized that in the 16+ hours that I have been up today, I did not sit on my couch once. Not a single, solitary moment. I think it feels lonely.

I haven't sat on my couch in a while...

I don't even have a couch.

Fact: I gotta go back to college. Want to move that along today.

Zalvek said:
Alex said:
Hopefully tomorrow I can make chocolate cheesecake with brownie chunks in it.
You should take pictures. : 3
Well, knowing my family, it'll probably be gone before I can even get my camera out. xD

Alex said:
Well, knowing my family, it'll probably be gone before I can even get my camera out. xD
Darn. It sounds so yummy I bet it would look pretty. ; w ;

Zalvek said:
Alex said:
Darn. It sounds so yummy I bet it would look pretty. ; w ;
I hope so. I still need to figure out how I'm going to attempt this. I'm pretty much going with the flow with this. xD

The local campus nut job just told one of the coffee shop people that he wants to kill himself. I can already tell what kind of day it's going to be.

Fact: I had a dream about someone's You Tube channel that I watch, lol
Fact: My cat is doing a sexy dance and singing about it. :roll:
Fact: I'm missing the updates for my favorite show this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom