Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Had "Lucky Charms" this morning and spoke with an Irish accent through most of training today.

Ivy Walker said:
Fact: Who is the Smoking Man? Why does everybody listen to him if they don't know his name or what position he holds or who he works for? He could just be a really manipulative crazy random dude masquerading as somebody important. And look, they let the guy who has a side job at McDonalds and smells and looks like an ashtray, know ALLLLL of their secrets. Tsk, tsk.
Oh, that would be interesting if possible, but no, he gets the IDs and clearances he needs to have the authority he does because he's been in the game for a long, long, long time. In a late season, you'll get as much of his story as you need, and all you're ever likely to get.

But he really just wanted to be a writer.

Fact: Over the weekend, the rating service that contracts for the internet permissions for my company discovered BMR!

Fact: I can no longer access this site during the workday!

Fact: This sucks, and I'm vaguely depressed about it, but I don't have time to do a full catch-up yet, as dinner's ready and I have to log out and deal with home stuff until later tonight.

Mr Master said:
Ivy Walker said:
Fact: Who is the Smoking Man? Why does everybody listen to him if they don't know his name or what position he holds or who he works for? He could just be a really manipulative crazy random dude masquerading as somebody important. And look, they let the guy who has a side job at McDonalds and smells and looks like an ashtray, know ALLLLL of their secrets. Tsk, tsk.
Oh, that would be interesting if possible, but no, he gets the IDs and clearances he needs to have the authority he does because he's been in the game for a long, long, long time. In a late season, you'll get as much of his story as you need, and all you're ever likely to get.

But he really just wanted to be a writer.
Ah. I'm slowly working through the series and they just recently revealed why everybody calls him "Cancer man"; because not even Skinner knows his name! And I'm like, "wut? How is that even possible? In a government agency like this...what do you call him? Does he LIKE the nickname "cancer"?" Because I specifically remember the guy sitting in with Skinner in his office, silently smoking whenever Mulder or Scully came to report for the first season. You'd think he'd at least have a codename or something.
"What's his name AD Skinner?"
"I don't know. I've just been calling him cupcake this whole time...and I leave him a saucer of milk by the door. He seems to like that..."

Mr Master said:
Fact: Over the weekend, the rating service that contracts for the internet permissions for my company discovered BMR!

Fact: I can no longer access this site during the workday!

Fact: This sucks, and I'm vaguely depressed about it, but I don't have time to do a full catch-up yet, as dinner's ready and I have to log out and deal with home stuff until later tonight.

Sad day. D:

Fact: I just had some of the best gelato I've ever tasted...and it was from a shoppe that opened up right by my house..the old lady overcharged me but it was too good for me to care...they're the only shop in nyc with Carribean flavors...

I made myself a Monster and liquid painkiller cocktail and my headache is gone

I feeel awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

While you suffer I prosper! Bwahahahahahahahaha

Fact: going to Basic tomorrow. Goodbye for now BMR.
Fact: Will return on July 14th......WITH COOKIES >8U RAPE FLAVORED COOKIES.
Fact: <3

Mr Master said:
I've had it stated to me that BMR can be rude and unfriendly. I know I've tried to fight that when I can, but I guess I'm just not in the right places to see it.

I like you, too, Lacey.

BMR takes balls to withstand. But that is pure darwinism. We're just filtering out the ones that don't have any. :3

xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: :3 Found a slam poetry buddy in Anansi. I'm excited about this.

Fact: I didn't know this was gonna be a regular thing but ok..I guess if I have time.

Fact: I got a job
Fact: It is the oddest job I have ever agreed to take.
Fact: I am going to be manager to my friend.
Fact: My friend is a stripper.

H a r r i e t said:
Vivid Fizz said:
Fact: I got a job
Fact: It is the oddest job I have ever agreed to take.
Fact: I am going to be manager to my friend.
Fact: My friend is a stripper.
Hawt.
Keep us posted as to what's involved with that, as I have no idea what a stripper-manager would do.

Wait, is she, like, a traveling feature player? As opposed to a local girl showing up to the local club? Because that might make more sense to need a manager...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom