Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: All of my room mates for my apartment next semester have dropped out on me. .____.
Fact: What the hell.

Fact: I was talking to hubby about militant vegeterrerains and told him there is a war going on between them and meat-eaters on the site I go to. And he said, "Well they don't believe in killing anything so that means the meat-eaters win, right?" Fact: My sister-in-law Kelly is crazy. <3
Fact: Today was my grandmother's birthday and we went to Outback. I love eating good food.

Fact: Cleaning around the house today.
Fact: Work afterward.
Fact: Will reply to his RP with Snow after work no matter WHAT. >.O

Mr Master said:
Ivy Walker said:
Fact: It got rejected. :-(
You know what that means, don't you?

That's right. Move down to the next place on the list and submit there. Revise if you have to, first, but submit it to someone else!
Totally and that's what I did!

Fact: Some people are really stupid and need to get their head out of their ass.
Fact: I found the perfect revenge against my enemies.
Fact: They will not convert more people to their extremist cause.

-steals ivy's delicious smoothie- :3

I am only 1,000 points on my credit card away from a GLORIOUS espresso machine. Cappuccino here I come!

Hero, what in the world did you do to yourself now?

Fact: I just had a thought. If I buy the Snake, it will push my credit card over the 1,000 I need to get the cappuccino machine. I will have a lifetime supply of espresso as well as a beautiful new companion....

Fact: I do have a band-aid on it, and some neosporin, and of course I've got pain killers, but it still hurts like a bitch. I'm thinking I'm immune to all forms of medicine meant to ease pain.

Hero said:
Fact: I do have a band-aid on it, and some neosporin, and of course I've got pain killers, but it still hurts like a bitch. I'm thinking I'm immune to all forms of medicine meant to ease pain.

Yikes. Morphine? :3

How in the world did you do that anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom