Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I regret procrastinating and having to stay up all night to finish my final paper.
Fact: I like randomly dancing(in a lame fashion) to music in public places, when people walk by and stare it's kind of funny.

Fact: My cat keeps getting into shit tonight and is being a very naughty pussy.
Fact: She's making her mommy very mad.

lolz Ivy.
Fact: My kitty is naughty as well...she kept trying to type with me...and even perched herself a top my shoulder...whether to read or be an ass....

edit:
Chaos: I so dance lamely too in open places. I luv it when people stare. I puprously do it in the store cameras... I also hump my friends too...oh they get so embarrassed...especially my besti...she's so shy when I get all yuri on her. lol

November[S n o w] said:
lolz Ivy.
Fact: My kitty is naughty as well...she kept trying to type with me...and even perched herself a top my shoulder...whether to read or be an ass....

edit:
Chaos: I so dance lamely too in open places. I luv it when people stare. I puprously do it in the store cameras... I also hump my friends too...oh they get so embarrassed...especially my besti...she's so shy when I get all yuri on her. lol

Fact: My cat argues with me when it's time to go to bed.

I have never danced randomly in front of any kind of camera, but my friend likes to stare back, I lack the courage to.

Fact:Yeah, my kitten bitched when it was time to sleep as well...but she had no choice...she couldn't climb out the cardboard box yet. -bwahaha- >.<;

I always wonder what the surveillance people think when I dance in front of the cams. lolz.
The only reason I started doin' it though was in the midst of dancing my friend was all- 'hey, they have cameras!' and being the 'I need to be awesome person' I am, I went, 'So' and dances worse.

November[S n o w] said:
Fact:Yeah, my kitten bitched when it was time to sleep as well...but she had no choice...she couldn't climb out the cardboard box yet. -bwahaha- >.<;

I always wonder what the surveillance people think when I dance in front of the cams. lolz.
The only reason I started doin' it though was in the midst of dancing my friend was all- 'hey, they have cameras!' and being the 'I need to be awesome person' I am, I went, 'So' and dances worse.

Fact: I think that is awesome.

@Chaos: It totally is...you should try it...you'll feel much better...and have so much things to laugh bout' later. XD
Fact: Totally wants to draw disney characters all naughty now. XD

Fact: i'm feeling depressed, but i know not why.
Fact: i sing in front of Wal-Mart for the hell of it. When i sang metal once, some manager dude told me he'd call the cops if i didn't leave. stayed another hour, screamed and growled louder. no cops. lol

Fact: I woke up, saw the time was 6:00 AM on my clock, and thought I was late for work because I"m used to having to add an hour for times on this forum.

Info: My cat scared the shit out of me because he wouldn't wake up when I touched him and he was making weird sounds in his sleep. Then when I did wake him up, he swatted at me. The asshole. This is the second time this is happened so I'm starting to wonder if I should worry and take him to the vet.​

ArcturusV said:
Fact: I woke up, saw the time was 6:00 AM on my clock, and thought I was late for work because I"m used to having to add an hour for times on this forum.
You can adjust the time in the user control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom