Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Had a dream where I was singing Lady Gaga. I guess watching the music video for "Bad Romance" 12 times in one day is too much.

Fact: Was unable to help my friend finish moving today.
Fact: Ended up sick again. Stupid immune system. Get better.
Fact: Today is the housewarming party. There would have been free beer.
Fact: This makes me a sad panda.

Info: Judge me for not being serious. I don't care.
Info: When I say I'm friends with you it actually means something.
Info: Gonna get ready and such and go to my mum's house. :3
Info: My cousin is graduating from college today~
Info: Getting another kitty! Can't wait. :3
Info: Going to Europe June 3- June 13 methinks. I need the vacation.​

H a r r i e t said:
Srsly? That's awesome. Good things come in threes. Or... was that bad things come in threes?

Zombie movies > any other genre of movie.

It is bad things come in threes, though. The idea of zombies isn't a good things, so meh! XD

Horror > Any other genre.

Mr Master said:
See, you used the word "but" as if it's a consequence, instead of an opportunity. Should be "I wanna watch Shaun of the Dead, AND if I do that, I'll wanna watch Hot Fuzz," because there's no downside in this array of options.

ilu, MM
I'm watching Hot Fuzz right now, so... x3

Mr Master said:
metal-blood-fire said:
22nd birthday on the 25th. another meaningless tally mark upon my pointless existence. -sigh-
Oh, please, young'n. You're too young to be pointless, yet. Talk to me in another 18 years, and we'll commiserate.

Oh, wise MM. Knock it off MBF. It's only pointless if you let it be. <3

Fact: Gonna be eating falafel and gyros in the next couple of minutes :3 \o/ greek.

Mr Master said:
metal-blood-fire said:
22nd birthday on the 25th. another meaningless tally mark upon my pointless existence. -sigh-
Oh, please, young'n. You're too young to be pointless, yet. Talk to me in another 18 years, and we'll commiserate.
Well, so far i have found no real meaningfulness in my life. I guess i'm just lost. :/

Well, so far i have found no real meaningfulness in my life. I guess i'm just lost. :/

MBF, have you considered volunteering? Perhaps at a soup kitchen or at a retirement home? Sometimes, finding ways to help others, instills purpose in your own life. It might be just the thing you need to nudge yourself in a more positive direction.

Volunteer work isn't what will help me find myself. I know because i already do volunteer. i just don't see the point in my being here. if i wasn't the one ladling out soup to homeless people, someone else would. Fact.

metal-blood-fire said:
Ivy Walker said:
Fact: I dislike it when people complain and reject good, morally sound advice.
i apologize.
We all have a hand in our own destiny. If I sit around weeping and saying my life is meaningless, all it's going to do for me is MAKE my life weepy and meaningless. So, volunteer work isn't doing what it should for you. There are so many different ways to help people, like there are groups that travel to help others in different countries, groups that build houses for people who need them, nursing homes, etc. You will find someone who is worse off than you and in need of comfort and help every time you turn around. If soup kitchening isn't helping, then do something else to be constructive. Get out there and find the meaning in your life. The universe very rarely moves people who are willing to wait. *hugs* <3

i'm really not waiting for anything. i just don't think the whole 'helping people' is what will put meaning in my life. i'm far from stagnant, but thank you for taking an interest.

The more you bitch and moan about how meaningless you feel your life is, the less meaning you're giving yourself. Your life is only as good as you make it, and sitting on a computer, complaining to the internet about it isn't going to help you out any. If helping people who need the care by others who are willing to give it isn't your thing, try something else and get on with yourself.

and the fact is, i could spend alot more time complaining than i do. i'm not gonna just bitch and moan about my life, because if i really wanted to, i could spend all day doing it, but i won't. i just felt like saying what i feel. in fact, if no one had replied to it, i'd have left it as a simple statement. therefor, please, let's all drop this and i'll go on acting like my normal, semi-friendly self and say nothing of what is bothering me, kay? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom