Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: Talking astrology and metal with Tako is good times in a basket. <3 \m/

Sweet!:D

Fact: TOMORROW I'll be in my new apartment. OMFG O_O!
Fact: I have no idea who is going to be able to help me move ._.
Fact: BMers can come visit me now. Heeey~

FACT: Akuma just absolutely loves people so self centered that every comment is suddenly about them. It makes her giggle.

FACT: Akuma was jealous of the fact several of her friends are having thier kids this week or next until she went to CiCi's and remembered why she hated them. IT IS THE BEST FOR OF BIRTH CONTROL!

AkumaTsuki said:
Corporal Bunny said:
Kids in restaurants are appalling.
They are! Dub almost got stabbed in the head with a fork because some bimbo couldn't control her 5 kids...all under the age of 7.
that bimbo sounds much alike my mom

lol. kids can be appalling, don't i know. but we discipline regardless of location... and it tends to help.

but what i don't get is when you can tell before you leave to go out to eat that your kid is going to have issues and then they go anyway. hell... if i can see my son is going to act up, the plans are nixed right then and there. b/c i want to enjoy my dinner, not spend the entire time yelling and disciplining my kid. a good meal, that does not make. XD

So excited for you darkangel!

Fact: I saw this and it made me laugh: "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your sadistic yearning to use electrodes."

darkangel76 said:
lol. kids can be appalling, don't i know. but we discipline regardless of location... and it tends to help.

but what i don't get is when you can tell before you leave to go out to eat that your kid is going to have issues and then they go anyway. hell... if i can see my son is going to act up, the plans are nixed right then and there. b/c i want to enjoy my dinner, not spend the entire time yelling and disciplining my kid. a good meal, that does not make. XD

That is because you are a responsible parent...and not an accidental baby maker who can't keep thier legs closed.
^.^ <3

AkumaTsuki said:
darkangel76 said:

That is because you are a responsible parent...and not an accidental baby maker who can't keep thier legs closed.
^.^ <3
heeeeee.... i try, i really do.
>.>
<.<
and i know what you mean. >.<

<3333333

Fact: Made coconut breaded shrimp tonight. My first try with making ANY kind of seafood at home. Delicious! :-D

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I can't stop eating.
Fact; I'm still not full.
Fact; -feels like a fat ass-
But it's a sexy ass.

Info: Bought an amazing jacket. Pictures tomorrow cause I'm wearing it then and getting all snazzed up.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom