Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Every time, and I mean EVERY TIME I go to get blood tested I'm convinced that I'm gonna move and the needle is gonna break inside my arm. *weeps* but I man'd up and did it.

Sweetly_masked said:
Fact: Every time, and I mean EVERY TIME I go to get blood tested I'm convinced that I'm gonna move and the needle is gonna break inside my arm. *weeps* but I man'd up and did it.

I've always had a fascination with watching the needle go into my arm for some reason.
.___.

Fact: My roommate just ordered Domino's because we're out of Diet Coke, and she doesn't want to go to the store.
Fact: My roommate doesn't like pizza.
Fact: Pocket has free pizza 83

PocketFullOfPosies said:
Fact: My roommate just ordered Domino's because we're out of Diet Coke, and she doesn't want to go to the store.

lmao. Instead of spending 2$, spend 20. Makes perfect sense.

xWickedBlackLace said:
PocketFullOfPosies said:

lmao. Instead of spending 2$, spend 20. Makes perfect sense.

She's ridiculously lazy, but I'm not complaining : munches pizza: She didn't even ask me to chip in.

Probably because I would have said something similair to her.

Fact: Trying out a new sig...but it might be too gaudy and bright colors. :?
Fact: If people complain, I'll go back into Paint and tone them down A LOT.
Fact: TONIGHT I will cook mustard chicken and it will be delicious. :3

FACT: Akuma just had a really good laugh when a friend of her's asked her to be his date to the Rammstein US Tour this fall, but the condition was she had to wear her SS Uniform.
XD

FACT: Till Lindemann gets Aku off.

Fact: That chicken turned out delightfully! Got to cook in the kitchen with hubby too. We work very well together. <3

Crazy Shank said:
fact: I have a project due next friday and have yet to start it.

Haha, at least it isn't the day before.

Fact: I woke up at 7. a.m. I won't be able to sleep until tomorrow around 12 p.m. But I've had such a good day, I don't want to nap.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Haha, at least it isn't the day before.

Fact: I woke up at 7. a.m. I won't be able to sleep until tomorrow around 12 p.m. But I've had such a good day, I don't want to nap.

Well actually it is like a 5 part project and it is due at the end of the year. I hope you pass out soon. :D

Fact: The most evil little child just walked into my house.
Fact: I need some weed.

Fact: My happy mood got destroyed by Mother Nature and Allergies
Fact: Because of that I = Emotional rollercoaster
Fact: I wondered if coming home was the best idea in the world earlier today because of how my mom was acting
Fact: I hate when my mom gets on New meds :/
Fact: The fact my mother appologized for what was happening because she knew it was about the same way she had talked to me before she got diagnosed...depressed me more TT

Fact: AW MAN! I had the perfect opening to use "Solient Green" for the word association game and I blew it!
Fact: Next time "people" comes up for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom