Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I really like Hahvy's new signature! Awesome job harriet. <3
Fact: I had an awesome day yesterday :3 So far, a productive morning.

Fact: Mmmm, strawberries.
act: I realized what I might have done wrong last time. I washed them but didn't dry them and left them in their little plastic crate thingy. It has holes in the bottom but it still seems to collect water and I left the strawberries sitting in it.
Fact: Did something else with the strawberries this time, anyways.

Ivy Walker said:
Fact: Mmmm, strawberries.
act: I realized what I might have done wrong last time. I washed them but didn't dry them and left them in their little plastic crate thingy. It has holes in the bottom but it still seems to collect water and I left the strawberries sitting in it.
Fact: Did something else with the strawberries this time, anyways.

Fact: Ivy makes me want to go strawberry picking.

Fact: I've been so busy the last few weeks and I really need to catch up on my post.
Fact: I got AIM IM on my phone YAY

Sweetly_masked said:
Fact: I have to go for some blood testing today...I'm just putting off WHEN do to my fear of needles.

Fact: Needles aren't so bad. >.> Picture it as sexual penetration with your skin...

Fact: FREE FOOD TODAY
Fact: Thus why I like spending the night at my mothers.
Fact: she's also doing my laundry O-o
Fact: is starting to wonder when her apartment complex is going to run those checks through o-o; Mainly for the reason that uh. I wanna know how long it takes to process into her checking account. (note: It would be rather nice to know that I could put a check Wednesday and it not post till Friday or later ._.)
Fact: Laundry is in order for around here now. yes. >>'
Fact: Start the other job next week.

Fact: Sometimes it's flattering their little come-ons. Other times, I just want to make them choke on it...like, if I had cake and I shoved it down their throat...and refused to give them milk...
"Wut? Wash it down with your cum! If it's supposedly 'good enough for me' then it's gewd enough for you!"
:lol:
Fact: I'm feeling intense today...
Fact: I need a nap.

fact: has a doc appt at 1:30pm
fact: it's her last 'baby' appt before the baby gets here
fact: TWO days and counting
fact: is going to miss everyone while i'm away T_T

i know!!!!!!! *weeeeeps*
but when i'm back, i'll have piccies to share! heee!

fact: got her fed tax return.... muahahaha! YAY! (now if only the state would get here, lol)

FACT: Akuma's new soup Baby was born last night. He was a healthy 8.5lbs. The parents keep laughing whe she says she's preparing the soup stock...poor naive peoples.

FACT: Akuma is counting down the days till DA's baby too...mmm soup.

darkangel76 said:
LOL, aku! <333

You laugh, but I am completely serious. Auntie Aku is also couting down the weeks till her NikNik has her baby. I fully intend to keep that one around a few years before making a roast....it will be delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom