Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Has been asking for help for about a week now to help her move.
Fact: Only two people responded, both with 'maybe'. Both have good reasons for maybes. (One work and the other gas.)
Fact: Neither of these people are people whom I've helped move in the past week.
Fact: My dislike for the male factor has taken a sharp nosedive after this.
Fact: This has helped me realize just who will actually be willing to help me when I ask for it :/
Fact: This also proves to me that karo is only friends he finds convenient at the time. Asshole. :/

Fact: I'm watching 1000 ways to die.
Fact: There was actually death by way of belly dancing. She got her veil caught in a fan and hung herself.
Fact: Holy shit, some people are stupid.

TakodaVega said:
Fact: Has been asking for help for about a week now to help her move.
Fact: Only two people responded, both with 'maybe'. Both have good reasons for maybes. (One work and the other gas.)
Fact: Neither of these people are people whom I've helped move in the past week.
Fact: My dislike for the male factor has taken a sharp nosedive after this.
Fact: This has helped me realize just who will actually be willing to help me when I ask for it :/
Fact: This also proves to me that karo is only friends he finds convenient at the time. Asshole. :/

That sucks >.<
I remember I didn't have a lot of help either. I blame my lacking of real friends. Fortunately, I still found a few willing persons.
I hope this works out for you *hugs* good luck :3

Fact: Been getting rather tired lately.
Fact: This X-files episode is gross. XP
Fact: posts posts posts; Want and do not want.
Fact: If something needs to be said, then it should be.

Found this line on Fetlife and I liked it "I am oh so very good at painting the picture I want you to see"

Thanks for the encouragement Vespers!

Fact: My stepfather has a really REALLY bad way of phrasing things to me.
Fact: He made it seem like I never think things through when it comes to having my own place ._.
Fact: Even though he said it wasn't about the money - it really was. Srsly. :/
Fact: Yet at the same time he said he was proud of me for waiting this long to ask for help.
Fact: I don't think I ever heard that phrase come out of his mouth in my life.

TakodaVega said:

Fact: He made it seem like I never think things through when it comes to having my own place ._.
Fact: Yet at the same time he said he was proud of me for waiting this long to ask for help.

:3 np, I kinda know what you're going through. *patpat*

Well living by yourself, if you don't have financial help is mainly about the money. I mean, it's about being independant and responsible but you can't do it if you don't have the money. I'm glad I waited, because it costs so much really x_x I need to buy everything a house needs to have, and I'm not there yet >.>
XD haha stepfathers and stepmothers are the worst. Not always, but gosh! Sometimes they lack not only the parent (a real parent) side of a person but also the human one. It's like they've become crazy time-traveled robot-aliens from zombieland or something.

I'm lucky because I've had true parents. The quality ones. And because of that I tend to look up to every adult, and then facepalm myself because most of them are not as mentally-evolved as I thought they'd be - because of their age. Even teachers.. my elementary school/high-school had pretty decent ones, which added to all the admiration/authority feeling that adults used to give me.

You should make a list of the wise stuff your stepfather says XD I used to do the opposite with my teachers. When they would babble and stop thinking about what they're saying, ending up telling something not really bright because they'd be distracted by the class not listening - except for me :D

fact: ONE day and counting!!! O.O
fact: tomorrow at this time i'll be waiting at the hospital to have my surgery! crazy!
fact: <3s everyone at BMR!

darkangel76 said:
fact: tomorrow at this time i'll be waiting at the hospital to have my surgery! crazy!

Good luck with the surgery!! >.< <3

darkangel76 said:
We loves you too Dark <3
-sends lots of luck from denmark and stuff and a little pink teddy bear too for the lil girl-

darkangel76 said:

Woohoo! Just think, we can have soup on Saturday!
*hugs* Best of luck and wishes sweetie!

Fact: I can't wait till tomorrow! I'm really starting to look forward to weekends, 'cause hubby is home all day. :-D

Vespers said:
TakodaVega said:

:3 np, I kinda know what you're going through. *patpat*

Well living by yourself, if you don't have financial help is mainly about the money. I mean, it's about being independant and responsible but you can't do it if you don't have the money. I'm glad I waited, because it costs so much really x_x I need to buy everything a house needs to have, and I'm not there yet >.>
XD haha stepfathers and stepmothers are the worst. Not always, but gosh! Sometimes they lack not only the parent (a real parent) side of a person but also the human one. It's like they've become crazy time-traveled robot-aliens from zombieland or something.

I'm lucky because I've had true parents. The quality ones. And because of that I tend to look up to every adult, and then facepalm myself because most of them are not as mentally-evolved as I thought they'd be - because of their age. Even teachers.. my elementary school/high-school had pretty decent ones, which added to all the admiration/authority feeling that adults used to give me.

You should make a list of the wise stuff your stepfather says XD I used to do the opposite with my teachers. When they would babble and stop thinking about what they're saying, ending up telling something not really bright because they'd be distracted by the class not listening - except for me :D

Oh no, Stepdad is supportive....now that I haven't lived in the same house with him for the past 4 years. o_o; I have been good about not asking them for money before but all this new stuff I had to do (Via the fact I had NO CREDIT T.T;) was just a bit over the top for little me :/ So, I had to ask. Only I asked through my mom. Cause Mom is awesome and such. I think it's more of a mindset that that he doesn't think I plan everything out just because he has no idea what I have been doing the past 4 years. I leave him in the dark about it mostly - he and my mom have my siblings to worry about (that are 10-12 years younger than me). But he just has a horrible HORRIBLE way of phrasing things. My mom knows better. I'm more financially independent than most. I pay for all my bills (sans my cell phone bill, which my parents took over during christmas, but I still pay THEM a certain amount each month) without help. Just had it a little rough lately with the fact my Roommate killed my Savings and Rainy Day funds. (I had a about $400 stowed away for things such as that) and it was all stuff piled on at once ._. if this had happened in MAY I would be much better off (Cause taxes were due this month too! D:).

Fact: I rambled on way too much.
Fact: My mom mixed up my clothes with my grandmother's
Fact: I'm still doing laundry x.x;
Fact: I'm donating all my old clothes to Goodwill that I don't wear/fit anymore :3

Fact: If you want confrontation with me, I'm happy to give it as an adult. Otherwise, there really isn't any need to explain myself.

Fact: I've been up for 31 hours o.-
Fact: Talking astrology and metal with Tako is good times in a basket. <3 \m/

fact: my son had a great morning.
fact: this time tomorrow i'll actually be a mom of TWO! lololol
fact: <3s everyone at BMR even more. *luffs on everyone*

and thanks all who commented! extra <333! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom