Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
As_Day_Fades said:
kikora said:
Fact: I wrote five paragraphs for a post to MM, and hit a wrong button.

Fact: I HATE losing posts. :(

I really recommend typing anything like that on an outside program that you can't hit a wrong button on, like Word, or even better, I use Gmail. I type up my replies in there as if I were just writing a normal email. Gmail autosaves every minute or two, so if my connection drops, if the power flickers, if I accidentally hit the Back button on the side of my mouse, at most I'll lose all of two sentences, if even that. Gmail's spellcheck is mediocre, but it covers the essentials.

I'm sure there are other programs out there that also autosave for you, that's just what I'm used to and can recommend.

Fact: This is Battleship:
normal_epic_fail.jpg

Oh look, Fades!
633841385144600650-CRAZYCATLADY.jpg

Fact: Ivy Walker Multipass

Fact: The word "bleh" perfectly describes how I feel when I wake up. ;/

but as the morning progresses I eventually settle into a comfortable "meh" lol

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: I think Fergie is beautiful
Agreed, she totally is. On the topic of divas though, Shakira makes me melt.

Fact: Shakira and I will be wed one day.

Fact: ppl I want to talk to don't talk to me

Fact: People I don't even know are trying to talk to me

Fact: FML (fuck my luck)

Info: saw the shoutout and laughed. It was epic. Cookie love~~
Info: I'm tired and think this guy might like me. UNABLE TO READ GUYS SUCKS

Edit: THIS is Battleship​

failure-12824.gif

FACT: When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily, joyfully, playfully watching me.
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible, logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable, clinical, intellectual, cynical.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: saw the shoutout and laughed. It was epic. Cookie love~~
Info: I'm tired and think this guy might like me. UNABLE TO READ GUYS SUCKS​

Yeah I think I'm tried too. I just read that as "UNABLE TO READ GUYS COCKS". >.<

Edit: THIS is Battleship​

failure-12824.gif

QFT.

Fact: One of my friends told me one of my rp strengths is making things seem believable.
Fact: She then yelled at me for not updating ANY of my stories a long ass time. :<
Fact:...then asked why we never rped xD.

Fact: I saw a video of a mentally retarded girl on the Facebook, it was something about a device that let people who couldn't speak talk.

Fact: I feel sad.

Mr Master said:
Although I'm sure neither Hahvy nor Aku has ever seen one in an unrigid state...

I have too. My roommate flashed me cause he forgot I was in the room. The look on his face was fucking priceless.

"O_O...I...totally forgot you were here."​

Mr Master said:
Although I'm sure neither Hahvy nor Aku has ever seen one in an unrigid state...
I have too. My roommate flashed me cause he forgot I was in the room. The look on his face was fucking priceless.

"O_O...I...totally forgot you were here."​
Then your roommate is made of fail, because my point was, in your presence or in Aku's, no penis should be unready, no libido should be unstimulated, no hetero man should be less than fully aroused.

That's the ideal, at least, and the point I was trying to allude to. :lol:

Fact: Ugh, I need to get started on replies, but I'm dragging my feet today.
Fact: I wanna start typing in green.

Fact: I recruited one of the best rpers I know today!
Fact: I also helped dear Entei make friends in the chat. Everybody should try the chat at least once. It's love <3
Fact: I made Yogurt Cappuccino brownies that are fat free and taste like ooey gooey goodness. <3 I'm happy with it.
Fact: I'm also happy that Hahvy liked her shoutout! Despite our hardships, albeit they were minor...I'm truly glad we can come out as pals.

Edit fact; Green reminds me of Envy. =3 Green with envy is one of my favorite artistic concepts.

AkumaTsuki said:
Mr Master said:

I wish I could say that wasn't true... V.V

Also....I LOVE YOU TOO HAHVY!!!!! <3 <3
COCKS

Fact: Can't imagine why Mr. Master's statement could possibly be untrue.

Fact: Sometimes, when I go to click "Post Reply" I accidentally click on "Board Index" and I'm always confused on how I got there. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom