Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: I recruited one of the best rpers I know today!
Fact: I also helped dear Entei make friends in the chat. Everybody should try the chat at least once. It's love <3
Fact: I made Yogurt Cappuccino brownies that are fat free and taste like ooey gooey goodness. <3 I'm happy with it.
Fact: I'm also happy that Hahvy liked her shoutout! Despite our hardships, albeit they were minor...I'm truly glad we can come out as pals.

Edit fact; Green reminds me of Envy. =3 Green with envy is one of my favorite artistic concepts.

fact: and this is why WBL = <3

lolol..... i refuse to post any more piccies of myself until i'm post-prego. lolol. i'm sick of seeing my prego ass! hahaha!!!!!!!!! but yeah. i'm excited to share pics of my daughter when she gets here. i can't wait to see what she looks like!!! <333

Fact: ~sniffles~ I want to be in someone's siggy/have someone in my siggy.
Fact: I think I may just randomly steal people into my signature. "I liek joo! *yoink!*"

Fact: Studying's going okay. Got a lot more material to read.
Fact: Just finished my NOS. Almost time to mix it with coffee...

Ivy Walker said:
Fact: I think I may just randomly steal people into my signature. "I liek joo! *yoink!*"

Taking what you want is always a good method.

Fact; I lied about not drawing anymore- I just drew my friend. D:

Ivy Walker said:

Fact: Put her name in my signature just to see if it'd make her smile.

ArcturusV said:
Ivy Walker said:

Fact: Put her name in my signature just to see if it'd make her smile.
*squee!* *mwah!* Big kisses for Arcturus!

Fact: About halfway done. I'm prolly gonna end up passing out in about two or three hours still...

FACT: Akuma is playing a Chinese consort in a new RP and everyone won't stop OOC running up to her and poking her.
FACT: She is soooo telling the emperor on them.

Fact: Test in thirty minutes.
Fact: Room mate was being a dick when I was trying to get some sleep so I only got half the sleep I wanted to.
Fact: Not looking forward to repeating this process today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom