Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: hubs made my morning..... when i woke up, he was already up. he came over to me and touched my face and said, "why are you so pretty?" it was so nice to hear especially since i'm feeling pretty blah right about now. both physically and otherwise. so it totally made me smile.

fact: hubs made my morning..... when i woke up, he was already up. he came over to me and touched my face and said, "why are you so pretty?" it was so nice to hear especially since i'm feeling pretty blah right about now. both physically and otherwise. so it totally made me smile.

Ok, so all I have to ask is......what did he want? Lol. Just teasing of course!

Fact: LMAO!!! You lost me. Have fun with that. Oh man, I'm pretty fucking amused right now. <3 He's in for a fucking surprise when he gets home.

Fact: Sleepy day. Shouldn't have waited up for that one roleplayer...especially since he never responded last night; or rather this early morning. oi... -_-

Fact: Had to e-mail my boss to call in sick because during spring cleaning I guess I threw out their phone numbers...

Fact: I just bought my ticket

10days
241hrs
14466 minutes
868016seconds

Till Iron Man 2..in Imax

xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: I'm focusing on the good stuff today. <3
Fact: I'm going to see Cirque Du Soleil on Saturday! <3
OMG! Lucky you! I saw a show in New York a few years ago and it's definitely an experience!

Ivy Walker said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: I'm focusing on the good stuff today. <3
Fact: I'm going to see Cirque Du Soleil on Saturday! <3
OMG! Lucky you! I saw a show in New York a few years ago and it's definitely an experience!

New York is my home state. <3 I'm an hour away from all the action. There will probably be pictureess.

Fact: want to go with Lace to see Cirgue Du Soleil, even though i have no idea who or what they are
Fact:wants also to get a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug

Fact: I sneeze in sets of twos.
Fact: Vega's apartment complex has free wifi >.>...sort of xD
Fact; Vega's netbook can pick up interwebs from the Club house from her apartment O-o
Fact: I look spiffy today xD
Fact: The bleak thought of having to borrow funds from the rents...is bleak x.x; However I am NOTORIUS with being able to pay back very promptly. Cause. I hate borrowing moneh.
Fact: Vega turned her 're'application to college and starts this fall <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom