Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battleship44 said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
LMAO IVY!!!! You're a goddesssss xDxD

>.> don't put words in my mouth that inflates his aries-ego...

Atleast she put my name on the cookies! Unlike someone >.>...

Mr Master said:
Handy chopping skills, there, Ivy!

But Battlesheep wouldn't cut those cupcakes so neatly. I hate to bring in his much-maligned cooking skills, but let's just say we'd have a better chance of getting Cupcake Soup out of the deal.

You sir, play dirty.
I have improved and learned, tyvm!

Edit: Mind you, Cupcake soup probably tastes fuckin' delicious >.>

You slag!!!! They are cupcakes, not cookies. ):< I know they look like cookies but they are MINI cupcakes THANKYOU!!!! You don't deserve a cupcake shoutout if you don't even know what they ARE

Mr Master said:
Battleship44 said:
You sir, play dirty.
I have improved and learned, tyvm!
When it ceases to be funny, I shall cease to reference it. :lol:

*Makes MM delicious Pancake Boritos*

Also, Lacey, love:

MAYBE I WOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED WHAT THEY WERE IF THEY HAD MY NAME ON THEM.
MAYBE I JUST CALLED THEM COOKIES ON PURPOSE!

Battleship44 said:
Mr Master said:
This makes no sense.

>.>..
Yes, I'm aware. That's because, while it isn't a word, it's somehow a regular misspelling or something. I don't even know. I picked up in context what you must have meant, but I was curious as to whether or not it was a real thing, so I thought I should share.

EDIT: Wait, it just hit me... is it a racist caricature?

Mr Master said:
Battleship44 said:
Mr Master said:
This makes no sense.

>.>..
Yes, I'm aware. That's because, while it isn't a word, it's somehow a regular misspelling or something. I don't even know. I picked up in context what you must have meant, but I was curious as to whether or not it was a real thing, so I thought I should share.

I'm glad you did xD
because apperantly, being Canadian prevents me from knowing certain words of English.

[quote="Mr Master
EDIT: Wait, it just hit me... is it a racist caricature?[/quote]

Wait...what?
How is that racist at all? >.> It's "Delicious!" Typo'd o_o

Battleship44 said:
Mr Master said:
EDIT: Wait, it just hit me... is it a racist caricature?
Wait...what?
How is that racist at all? >.> It's "Delicious!" Typo'd o_o
All the references I looked at had a Japanese connection in one manner or another, and the very common joke is the substitution and confusion of Ls and Rs. The jump is not a long one. But it's not an accusation, just pointing things out.

As for Akuma

<thinks of something appropriate to bake for her... would simply dust himself in confectioner's sugar, but he is half-baked, at best>

Fact: Really wish I had the courage to slap my dad or something..
Fact: Upset and a lil shaken since he kicked one of our dogs, just to get her out of the way when she was just playing with out other one.
Fact: I told him that kicking wouldn't solve the problem and he just laughed / chuckled
Fact: Don't know if my dad is doing this just to get on my nerves, or he is doing it just to get his frustration out or something else, but next time he does something I really hope I do have the courage to do something about it..
Fact: Really hope my mom was here, I really do not know how I'm gonna handle this since I HATE animals to be abused like that right in front of me

Fact: Watching X-Files again. They found a hidden refrigerator car in the desert in New Mexico. A quarry, no doubt!
Fact: Then the guys in suits and military unifroms come and instead of moving it and reburying it someplace else the command is to "burn it"
Fact: ...why didn't they just do that in the first place, all those years ago, instead of burying it? If it was so simple, so easy to throw away and there's really no use keeping it around except to keep it hidden from people...wouldn't burning it solve EVERYTHING?

Yus it is! I found that picture while browsing photobucket this morning and I HAD to have it! Fifth Element for the EPIC win!

Ivy Walker said:
Yus it is! I found that picture while browsing photobucket this morning and I HAD to have it! Fifth Element for the EPIC win!

I had a dream about Bruce Willis being a bounty hunter and hunting my ass down.
He was wearing the gear he wore in The Fifth Element.
It was hawt.

H a r r i e t said:
Ivy Walker said:

It was hawt.
inspired by Fifth Element or watch Stylo one too many times?

Fact: NY pizza is like orgasm in my mouth~

H a r r i e t said:
Ivy Walker said:

It was hawt.
Sounds like it'd be hawt!

leluandcorbin.jpg

kikora said:
Fact: I wrote five paragraphs for a post to MM, and hit a wrong button.

Fact: I HATE losing posts. :(

I really recommend typing anything like that on an outside program that you can't hit a wrong button on, like Word, or even better, I use Gmail. I type up my replies in there as if I were just writing a normal email. Gmail autosaves every minute or two, so if my connection drops, if the power flickers, if I accidentally hit the Back button on the side of my mouse, at most I'll lose all of two sentences, if even that. Gmail's spellcheck is mediocre, but it covers the essentials.

I'm sure there are other programs out there that also autosave for you, that's just what I'm used to and can recommend.

Fact: This is Battleship:
normal_epic_fail.jpg

Fact: Ivy Walker Multipass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom