Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
001.jpg

...I want to say I hate you, but I think I'm laughing too hard. And facepalming. And just shaking my head at you.

What does that say on the bottom?
Edit: OH. I see it now. (Hi<3Hahvy) Does she really need a shout out WHILE you're getting me? That couldn't have been a separate picture? lmao

Also, I bet you giggled like such a little girl while doing the frosting.

As_Day_Fades said:
...I want to say I hate you, but I think I'm laughing too hard. And facepalming. And just shaking my head at you.

What does that say on the bottom?

Also, I bet you giggled like such a little girl while doing the frosting.

It says (hi <3 hahvy) xD In case she is in a bad mood and needs some love xD

Yes, i totally giggled the whole damned time.

Very awesome cupcakes WickedBlackLace! They look very yummy!

Fact: I am loving my roleplays right now! *squee!*

ETA:Fact: Don't you ever get tired of all the pointless flirting? Knowing it'll never go anywhere, knowing that if it did, all you'd do is lose more and more of yourself? Wouldn't it be nice to just attract somebody for a different reason other than the suggestion of sex or for something you could give them? Wouldn't it be nice to attract someone for a deeper reason and have them STAY? It's incredibly lonely to realize you've been reduced to playful innuendo and a body that makes others drool with a sick desire that only lasts for as long until it's gone.

And AW MAN! D; My husband finally told me I could have the rest of the strawberries and they have fuzzy mold! THANKS, hubby! :-x

Ivy Walker said:
ETA:Fact: Don't you ever get tired of all the pointless flirting? Knowing it'll never go anywhere, knowing that if it did, all you'd do is lose more and more of yourself? Wouldn't it be nice to just attract somebody for a different reason other than the suggestion of sex or for something you could give them? Wouldn't it be nice to attract someone for a deeper reason and have them STAY? It's incredibly lonely to realize you've been reduced to playful innuendo and a body that makes others drool with a sick desire that only lasts for as long until it's gone.

AT LAST someone who thinks like me ^^ ~ <3

kikora said:
Fact: I wrote five paragraphs for a post to MM, and hit a wrong button.

Fact: I HATE losing posts. :(
Oh, my gosh, kikora! I know EXACTLY how that feels. It sucks so bad.

darkangel76 said:
*giggles at WBL's cupcakes*

fact: the pelvic pressure is soooo INTENSE!!!!! come on already.... graaaahhhhh!!!!
dun worry Angel, once the baby is gone I'll give you a new kind of intense pelvic pressure ;D

Battleship44 said:
Mr Master said:
Battleship44 said:
*Changes up all the letters to spell "Battleship is God"

<.<...>.>..
What a nice patch of cupcakes you have there!
No B, no P, no G, no O... You've got your work cut out for you, there.
Petty details.
I don't concern myself with such trivial things..
>.>...
However, you CAN spell "AIDS WHALES <3 (HAHVYS) TWAT FAF FIE"

xWickedBlackLace said:
LMAO IVY!!!! You're a goddesssss xDxD

>.> don't put words in my mouth that inflates his aries-ego...

Atleast she put my name on the cookies! Unlike someone >.>...

Mr Master said:
Handy chopping skills, there, Ivy!

But Battlesheep wouldn't cut those cupcakes so neatly. I hate to bring in his much-maligned cooking skills, but let's just say we'd have a better chance of getting Cupcake Soup out of the deal.

You sir, play dirty.
I have improved and learned, tyvm!

Edit: Mind you, Cupcake soup probably tastes fuckin' delicious >.>

Mr Master said:

But Battlesheep wouldn't cut those cupcakes so neatly. I hate to bring in his much-maligned cooking skills, but let's just say we'd have a better chance of getting Cupcake Soup out of the deal.

Just put em in a blender and make smoothies!!!

xWickedBlackLace said:
Mr Master said:

Just put em in a blender and make smoothies!!!
Oooo! I bet cupcake flavored smoothie would be yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom