Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I'm glad I'm a man, never heard of something like this going on between guys. We usually just punch each other...

Or I may be wrong, I dunno.

well, i'd like to punch her. but i wouldn't. and yeah... there are unfortunately more girls like this than guys. or so it seems. i dun like it.

Well if some guy (or girl even, if I wasn't trying to get in her pants) showed up with their family to my house, I would just close the door...

Lemme guess, did she come over like normal, and THEN tell you her family was coming, all while you didn't want her there in the first place?

To be completely honest, if that happened to me I would let them in my house and act totally normal.

Why?
Because what they will see is a messy out the ass house, with dark colors all over the place, Metal blasting in about every room, Dark suggestive posters all over the place, my collection of knives and twin Goths playing guitar hero. If that doesn't scare the living shit out of them, I dont know what will.

then just enjoy the show.

Fact: I just made myself laugh watching a serious scene in X-Files. :mrgreen:
Fact: Scully was abducted two episodes ago and was just returned and has been in a coma. A shady guy in a suit was there when the nurse was taking some blood and he stole the vial.
Fact: Mulder chased him down in the hospital garage and has him at gun point. Told him to drop his weapon put his hands behind his head and proceeds to search him.
Fact: Mulder finds the vial, has the guy face him and holds it up and asks "Who wants this? ... Who wants it?!"
Fact: For some odd reason, I envisioned it asked as if the man were a dog. "Who wants it?! Who wants it?! Git it boy! You're such a good boy!" :lol:

ETA: Then the black guy comes outta nowhere and shoots the guy who stole the vial..like a dog. :?

Fact: Second Job hunting is being a bitch. T-T
Fact: I MOVE INTO MY NEW APARTMENT FRIDAY~!
Fact: I do not know if I shall have the Interwebs or not o_O
Fact: Hopefully will having everything squared away for funds.
Fact: I FUCKING HOPE CLARKY GIVES ME THAT BIG ASS JOB TOO (He apparently gets these shipments in and as long as its friends/family help - he'll give ya about a $1000 for helping. OMG helpful .-.)

Fact: Still sleepy and considering crawling back up into bed for a bit.
Fact: Is concerned and getting worried about Wednesday.
Fact: Has three exams between Tuesday and Wednesday even before court. @_@

H a r r i e t said:
Disturbing said:
Ugh. I'm glad I'm a man, never heard of something like this going on between guys. We usually just punch each other...

Or I may be wrong, I dunno.

98% of my friends are guys.
I can't handle most females.
They're handfuls.

My mother had the same opinion.
Which miiiiiiiight just be why I turned out how I did.
Damn parents and their shitty genes.
...and, yknow, upbringing.

Fact: I just woke up! gasp!

Fact: You wowed me with everything you did yesterday! I wish you could be that happy all of the time. It warmed by heart.

Fact: My body aches from Vinyasa Yoga...but it aches so good.

fact: doesn't like how hot it's becoming.
fact: hopes that the rain we're supposed to get tonight will cool things down.
fact: is excited for Friday.

Fact: I don't think I can go a day without talking to her x_x
Fact: Sometimes, I really, really hate authority ><
Fact: Might be busy the next week or so, nearing the end of the school year~

Info: You two make me laugh. Hahahaha~
Info: ANJI~ I love you, girlie. Hit me up sometime.
Info: Real people are so much better than assholes who just pretend to care.
Info: Said asshole can suck my dick. :3

Info: Harriet- GUITAR~~~~~~​

taylor-814ce-electro-acoustic-guitar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom