Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battleship44 said:
You don't find Chuck Norris, He finds you.
celebrity-pictures-chuck-norris-does-not-know.jpg

Fact: My rp skill = Made of win again
Fact: I totally made a play off of a Princess Bride Reference in my new rp xD
Fact: I want her to leave
Fact: WHY DO ALL MY GUY FRIENDS LIVE IN OTHER STATES D<

Fact: The power went off in my entire town.
Fact: My electrical connection is being maintained through sheer force of will.
Fact: That's right, I'm totally magic.

fact: hates when people you've purposefully distanced yourself from (and in a nice way, i might add) try to contact you.
fact: hates that what they contact you about is something you've never even discussed with them (ie, baby) both b/c you've dropped contacts AND b/c you have no desire to discuss such things with them.
fact: has no intention of contacting this person despite the message they left for me asking them to.
fact: doesn't give a shit if it pisses her off either.

darkangel76 said:
fact: hates when people you've purposefully distanced yourself from (and in a nice way, i might add) try to contact you.
fact: hates that what they contact you about is something you've never even discussed with them (ie, baby) both b/c you've dropped contacts AND b/c you have no desire to discuss such things with them.
fact: has no intention of contacting this person despite the message they left for me asking them to.

I'm sure we've all been there.
And it really, really sucks.
-huggles-
â?¥

H a r r i e t said:
darkangel76 said:

I'm sure we've all been there.
And it really, really sucks.
-huggles-
â?¥

Seconded, including the huggle.

And congrats on the baby. Younger sister gave birth to one on the 20th.

@ disturbing: oooohhh.... congrats to your sister! and hooray for becoming an uncle!!! *hugs hugs* <333 (my baby will be here hopefully on friday 4/30!).

@ harriet & disturbing: yeah. i try so hard to make my cuts with people civil if such cuts need to be made. but this girl is psycho. literally psycho. so she doesn't seem to fully get that i've cut her out of my life. completely. i mean... i managed to drop full contact with her back in july/august. i did run into her once and it was awkward, but ok-ish. for me. for her, she acted like she was my best friend and she is hardly that. never was either. idiotic psycho. and i don't say such things lightly either. it takes quite a lot for me to harbor ill feelings toward someone. A LOT. i don't like feeling that way towards people and i don't like drama at all. so i avoid it and try my best to keep keep things smooth-ish when i have to do something that's better for me when it involves dropping people out of my life, etc. anyway, why this girl contacts me out of the blue is beyond weird. and b/c of that, i don't plan on contacting her back. it'll only make her think she can contact me again and i so do NOT want that. at all. *sigh* god... i ramble. >.<

darkangel76 said:
@ disturbing: oooohhh.... congrats to your sister! and hooray for becoming an uncle!!! *hugs hugs* <333 (my baby will be here hopefully on friday 4/30!).

@ harriet & disturbing: yeah. i try so hard to make my cuts with people civil if such cuts need to be made. but this girl is psycho. literally psycho. so she doesn't seem to fully get that i've cut her out of my life. completely. i mean... i managed to drop full contact with her back in july/august. i did run into her once and it was awkward, but ok-ish. for me. for her, she acted like she was my best friend and she is hardly that. never was either. idiotic psycho. and i don't say such things lightly either. it takes quite a lot for me to harbor ill feelings toward someone. A LOT. i don't like feeling that way towards people and i don't like drama at all. so i avoid it and try my best to keep keep things smooth-ish when i have to do something that's better for me when it involves dropping people out of my life, etc. anyway, why this girl contacts me out of the blue is beyond weird. and b/c of that, i don't plan on contacting her back. it'll only make her think she can contact me again and i so do NOT want that. at all. *sigh* god... i ramble. >.<

I'm a rather blunt person, so I make it pretty clear when I want someone to GTFO.
But I know what you mean, and what you're going through. I have a friend who's kindhearted like you.
And it takes a lot to push her buttons to that point.

I guess the best thing you can do is make sure you don't mislead her into thinking you wanna be BFFLs.

Thanks! I'm primarily happy with the actual day it was born, ah-hah.

And that sounds like it sucks, I've had people like that in my life. If she's not completely crazy she should get the point.....
I think? I wish I had a stalker. D:

Wait, no I don't.

Fact: Bored, its stormin' outside.
Fact: The above was two facts.

H a r r i e t said:
I'm a rather blunt person, so I make it pretty clear when I want someone to GTFO.
But I know what you mean, and what you're going through. I have a friend who's kindhearted like you.
And it takes a lot to push her buttons to that point.

I guess the best thing you can do is make sure you don't mislead her into thinking you wanna be BFFLs.
exactly. i don't even want to remotely go there b/c she felt that we were that before when we so totally were not. i met her through a playgroup thing for my son. and she loved the fact that she was a korean girl married to a white guy while i was a white girl married to a korean guy. total reverse situations. and then she had a daughter while i had a son. anyway, she invited herself over constantly (we're talking every single day) and she'd stay for hours on end eating our food and drinking our stuff and making a huge mess in the process. it was awful. i tried being subtle about decreasing her time spent with me b/c it got out of control fast. she was beyond needy and overly clingy and suffocating. she didn't get the hint. then she started in with the lies. the final straw was when she invited her fam over to our place for dinner, was late and then proceeded to flirt with my hubs both in front of me and her own hubs, not to mention our kids. and i'm not talking harmless flirting either. i'm talking..... let's bend over and flaunt the ass and the reach over and flaunt the breasts shit. hubs thought she was dumb, which i knew he would. but still. what kind of person does that? not someone i want around me or my kid. sorry. <--- more rambling. XD

DareToDream said:
god... i ramble
But at least you're a cute, and very prego, rambler DA!! Be proud of that!!!
*hugs and snuggles* i shall try..... and i gave more rambles *points up* to show just how proud i am of that! lol. <333

Disturbing said:
Thanks! I'm primarily happy with the actual day it was born, ah-hah.And that sounds like it sucks, I've had people like that in my life. If she's not completely crazy she should get the point.....
I think? I wish I had a stalker. D:

Wait, no I don't.

Fact: Bored, its stormin' outside.
Fact: The above was two facts.
the girl is insane. i'm not the only one she's done this crap to. so it's a pattern of behavior for her. a bad one at that. so i honestly don't think she'll fully get the point. she might not contact me again, but that won't mean she gets it. i seriously don't think she will.

darkangel76 said:
exactly. i don't even want to remotely go there b/c she felt that we were that before when we so totally were not. i met her through a playgroup thing for my son. and she loved the fact that she was a korean girl married to a white guy while i was a white girl married to a korean guy. total reverse situations. and then she had a daughter while i had a son. anyway, she invited herself over constantly (we're talking every single day) and she'd stay for hours on end eating our food and drinking our stuff and making a huge mess in the process. it was awful. i tried being subtle about decreasing her time spent with me b/c it got out of control fast. she was beyond needy and overly clingy and suffocating. she didn't get the hint. then she started in with the lies. the final straw was when she invited her fam over to our place for dinner, was late and then proceeded to flirt with my hubs both in front of me and her own hubs, not to mention our kids. and i'm not talking harmless flirting either. i'm talking..... let's bend over and flaunt the ass and the reach over and flaunt the breasts shit. hubs thought she was dumb, which i knew he would. but still. what kind of person does that? not someone i want around me or my kid. sorry. <--- more rambling. XD

Jeeeeeesus.
You've got some mighty fine patience, woman.
I would've smacked'a bitch.

H a r r i e t said:
darkangel76 said:

Jeeeeeesus.
You've got some mighty fine patience, woman.
I would've smacked'a bitch.

That's completely insane.

Distance yourself, I wouldn't be surprised if she carried a knife in her purse.

@ harriet & disturbing: yeah. she's totally nuts. and i show patience, but on the inside sometimes i'm screaming. but i just can't be mean to someone right off. i tend to give chances. she failed each time, so i did the polite thing by finding excuses to not hang out so much until we finally were no longer hanging out at all. given her personality, b/c i cut down on our 'time', she started going after another person to fill the 'void'. so i used that as my out and we hadn't spoken since. tho, if she persists enough, i will be upfront. i just try to avoid such confrontations if i can. tho i do know that can't always be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom