Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: Old school disney movies are the shit.​

They are, they totally are. I saw you mentioned Beauty & The Beast before. This one has made it to stage a few times. If you ever get the chance to see such a performance, I very much recommend such.

How oldschool back are ya goin'?

Kravin5150 said:
Mordecai? your shitting me right? bloodwing is a useless piece of crap that couldn't hit a target the size of the vault keeper
Roland ftw

No way José. Bloodwing isn't the most awesomest thing that ever awesomed, but if you allocate your points right it can be quite useful - healing you, stunning your enemies, killing an enemy hiding behind cover or when you can't afford to pop out long enough for a shot. And Bloodwing aside, Mordecai's seven-second skills make him srs effin' bsns. And then there's the beautiful Trespass.

As_Day_Fades said:
No way José. Bloodwing isn't the most awesomest thing that ever awesomed, but if you allocate your points right it can be quite useful - healing you, stunning your enemies, killing an enemy hiding behind cover or when you can't afford to pop out long enough for a shot. And Bloodwing aside, Mordecai's seven-second skills make him srs effin' bsns. And then there's the beautiful Trespass.
behind cover? I have seen blood wing circle over enemies behind cover like a vulture waiting for something to die and he did nothing at all to the guy.

you want health? Aid Station – Allies near Scorpio turret regenerate health

Stunned enemies? The turret distracts them

Behind cover? how bout guided missile

I'll give trespass it's due but I prefer stockpile and overload to that any day

As_Day_Fades said:

They are, they totally are. I saw you mentioned Beauty & The Beast before. This one has made it to stage a few times. If you ever get the chance to see such a performance, I very much recommend such.

I watched the Great Mouse Detective, too. I don't have the rest of the movie collection at my apartment yet. It's still at my parents house but now I'm watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3​

I watched the Great Mouse Detective, too. I don't have the rest of the movie collection at my apartment yet. It's still at my parents house but now I'm watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3​
has urge to watch Fox and the hound >.>

As_Day_Fades said:
But it sounds like it WAS special!

9_insults_carlos_mencia_dee.gif

fact: The cul-de-sac is the saddest sac of all...

fact: The unabridged novel The Fox and the Hound will fuck your day up. ;_;

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: i think it is weird when people younger then me say "back in the day"

'Why, in my day all we had for entertainment was Spongebob Squarepants and PS2. Youse kids, with your iPods and fancy hair...'

As_Day_Fades said:

TMNT3 never happened. >.> They made 1 and 2 and then that was IT. Shh. Shhhh!

Kravin5150 said:
As_Day_Fades said:
behind cover? I have seen blood wing circle over enemies behind cover like a vulture waiting for something to die and he did nothing at all to the guy.

you want health? Aid Station â?? Allies near Scorpio turret regenerate health

Stunned enemies? The turret distracts them

Behind cover? how bout guided missile

I'll give trespass it's due but I prefer stockpile and overload to that any day

It's a dumb glitch, you have to have your cursor on the enemy before you send Bloodwing out. But if you know where someone is easily enough you can highlight them in your crosshairs while they're hiding, THEN send Bloodwing out, and he'll swoop down and get the job done.

The turret is awesome, I'll certainly give you that. I'd make the switch of Bloodwing for a turret if I could, but I love Modecai's other stuff he's got going for him. And snipers are badass.

So I guess you'll just have to be Roland and I'll be the Truxican Wrestler and together we'll be *flex* badass. And that's that.

As_Day_Fades said:
It's a dumb glitch, you have to have your cursor on the enemy before you send Bloodwing out. But if you know where someone is easily enough you can highlight them in your crosshairs while they're hiding, THEN send Bloodwing out, and he'll swoop down and get the job done.

The turret is awesome, I'll certainly give you that. I'd make the switch of Bloodwing for a turret if I could, but I love Modecai's other stuff he's got going for him. And snipers are badass.

So I guess you'll just have to be Roland and I'll be the Truxican Wrestler and together we'll be *flex* badass. And that's that.
Agreed, it's all about play style too. He is a great character for snipers, but I'm an assaulter and love me the combat rifle

Back in my day, I had only 5 channels, counting PBS and the local independent, and I watched Thundarr the Barbarian every Saturday morning and watched billions of people die every damn week, and that was just the opening credits! And don't even get me started on Scooby Doo...

FAKE EDIT: Damn, beaten by Python. Again.

Mr Master said:
Back in my day, I had only 5 channels, counting PBS and the local independent, and I watched Thundarr the Barbarian every Saturday morning and watched billions of people die every damn week, and that was just the opening credits! And don't even get me started on Scooby Doo...

FAKE EDIT: Damn, beaten by Python. Again.
Back in my day, vampires sucked blood, not cock.

Fact: Heading out to school.
Fact: My phone just doesn't allow me to text anymore, I hate it's guts ><
Fact: Worried about you still<3
Fact: Hopes to be home early today :D

Fact: It's one of those dark sort of gloomy days that always make me sleepy.
Fact: Is sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom