Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H a r r i e t said:
Hero said:
H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I just made my friend choke on peas because I told him I was getting naked soon.
Fact; I can't stop laughing.
Fact: I demand proof of this. The nakedness not the peas.

I don't bring my camera into the shower with me.
Sorry?
you can bring me into the shower with you, I have a photographic memory~ >.>

DareToDream said:
wanna try? :p
I'd say it's all in the arms, but for most moves, it's all in the thighs and stomach.

Oh, my innocent friend, you so missed where I was going with that.....or skillfully chose to ignore it XD

I still have my innocence, but let's say I chose to stay on the naive side. I knew what you meant, I just wanted to impress you by showing off what people don't think girls can do with a pole :p Dancing is something, but I like toned muscles and an athletic shape even on girls (well, me being one, I'd like to look like that)

Fact: Was mad he doesn't get to see Randy Orton wrestle tonight

Fact: But seeing The Undertaker definatley makes up for it

Fact: yesh, I do love wrestling!~

OMFG. Five minutes behind!
OH NOES.

Fact; I'm getting in the shower nao. tits or GTFO.

About damn time woman! *goes to write 'cause he knows he'll never hear the end of it if its not done by the time she gets out after giving her a hard time about the shower*

Fact: I honestly can't believe she cares for me at all and I feel like I'm just some kind of backup in case things with him fail. Fuck that noise.

I still have my innocence, but let's say I chose to stay on the naive side. I knew what you meant, I just wanted to impress you by showing off what people don't think girls can do with a pole :p Dancing is something, but I like toned muscles and an athletic shape even on girls (well, me being one, I'd like to look like that)

See, I knew it!! You were just being devious. I like that. Lol.

Mr Master said:
<secretly rebuilds the Shiplets with additional parts and programming, releases them back in Battleship's compound>

Fact: Has his internet back for a little while.
Fact: MM, I swear to god if I find a mustard dispenser in one of them I will subtract 3000 cool points from you.

Fact: I always make myself cry when I write as a little kid.
Fact: In this one RP I am in, I play twin girls who's mother is in enchanted sleep.
Fact: It is a little sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom