Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
As_Day_Fades said:
Show me where to sign. :cool:

My left boob?

I have to sign your right one too, otherwise the left will get jealous. Clearly.

Anansi said:
Fact: I honestly can't believe she cares for me at all and I feel like I'm just some kind of backup in case things with him fail. Fuck that noise.

Man, have I been there before. That's the hard part of really liking someone who only kinda likes you back. The best advice I can give is to make things clear with the person that you're not waiting around like you're second string; state your feelings, and if it doesn't go in your favor just cut clean and move on. You seem like a pretty cool dude, I'd expect you able to find someone soon enough.

keystone kop said:
Intrusive Newb Fact: Once when I was in high school, I hugged one of the tards I was an aide to and he came on me. As in, millions of helmet wearing, chromosomally challenged sperm.

It was my first experience with premature ejaculation. I wanted it to be special. ):

But it sounds like it WAS special!

9_insults_carlos_mencia_dee.gif

Info: Beauty and the Beast is epixxxxxxxxx.
Info: Muah, baby! <3
Info: Dealing with emotions is hard, but if you really care about that person, you want the best for them - even if the best for them isn't with you.​

Fact: My room mate tends to pace in the room while on the phone.
Fact: He's been hogging the TV since he got Borderlands.
Fact: Hasn't played DDR since. ; - ;

Zalvek said:
Fact: Borderlands > DDR

Fact: Missing you more than ever.
Fact: Time for work~ Oh boy! -_-
Fact: Hopes he doesn't get in another bar fight with a drunk claiming his face has been stolen.

Kravin5150 said:
Zalvek said:

Borderlands > DDR, def. And Mordecai > all. But it sounds like he's playing it on a console here, and a fps without a mouse totally just ain't the same! :-(

As_Day_Fades said:
Kravin5150 said:
Zalvek said:

Borderlands > DDR, def. And Mordecai > all. But it sounds like he's playing it on a console here, and a fps without a mouse totally just ain't the same! :-(
Mordecai? your shitting me right? bloodwing is a useless piece of crap that couldn't hit a target the size of the vault keeper
Roland ftw

Info: Old school disney movies are the shit.
Info: Finding her way.
Info: Needs it to be May First.
Info: On may first, I am going to a race show and meeting tons of people that my girlie knows. :3​

Fact: is in a really chill mood dispite all the recent bull shit

Fact: can't wait to go to New York this thursday! \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom