Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada also stretches from the Atlantic to the Pacific. So it's a wide swath with a great deal of variation. Can you give us your province, at least? So he'll know whether it's a drive up the coast or a flight across the nation?

And if you drag him around the world (ignoring for the moment the sexual act of that name), will that be by his ankle? His ear? I'd hate to be dragged around the world by my nose, I'll tell you that.

~~~

I'm not sure how I got Washington. Maybe association with Tath, who I know is also associated with the whole gang of people out there? It's a mystery, when things get tangled up in my head like that. Apologies, at any rate.

Well I think it is a pretty safe assumption to guess people are from Washington here... XD
Also, going around the world would be awesome!

Ontario. <3
And I don't know what I'd drag him by.
... maybe something a little sexual? ;3

And don't worry about apologizing.
I've been friends with Trygon and his Sunshine Crew since I got here.

Don't really blame you for mixing it up.
<3

Fact: I am starving.
Fact: I am afraid to make anything here; I am staying at my mother's for a bit.
Fact: When I get my monies from the Government and the Military, I am so going to get groceries.

Additional fact: Has to go to class now. D: Will be back later.
Fact: It's okay because I have an Optimus Prime band-aid. \ o /

Fact: Although I had suspicions, the news I heard today was very disappointing to say the least. I expected more from you.

Fact: It was still a pretty fucking amazing week.

Mr Master said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: Although I had suspicions, the news I heard today was very disappointing to say the least. I expected more from you.
I'm sorry, baby, but I gotta be the free-swimming arctic mammal I am.

Well, they say that if you love a Narwhal, let it go! ): You will be missed, my horny friend. -weeps-

xWickedBlackLace said:
Mr Master said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
I'm sorry, baby, but I gotta be the free-swimming arctic mammal I am.
Well, they say that if you love a Narwhal, let it go! ): You will be missed, my horny friend. -weeps-
Hey, now... no tears. You'll see me again...

...like when I need a couch to crash on. Or maybe a little spare cash. Or could I borrow your car to go pick up my check down at the post office downtown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom