Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I watch more Netflix Instant Watch than I do the DVDs that come in the mail.
Fact: My Netflix mail queue is 160 items long. :?
Fact: The list of movies/shows I've watched on Instant Watch is 3x that long.

Info: I brought up an Optimus Prime toy in the Three Word Story thread, and given the context, I started having dirty thoughts.

Info: They already make a Hello Kitty "personal massager", so would a Transformers tie-in be much different?

Info: What would it change into? I mean, alternate form of "plug" is too easy. What's something else bizarre and yet thematically appropriate?

Mr Master said:
Info: I brought up an Optimus Prime toy in the Three Word Story thread, and given the context, I started having dirty thoughts.

Info: They already make a Hello Kitty "personal massager", so would a Transformers tie-in be much different?

Info: What would it change into? I mean, alternate form of "plug" is too easy. What's something else bizarre and yet thematically appropriate?
Double penetration?

girl_transformers_4.jpg

Ivy Walker said:
Mr Master said:

Double penetration?

girl_transformers_4.jpg

I had no idea...

It's...

...beautiful!

Ivy Walker said:
Mr Master said:

Double penetration?

girl_transformers_4.jpg

>.> That's the same one i have. Erhm...not the Optimus Prime.

But good find Ivy!

Luckily Godfather MisMas, the Wickedships have been fixed. Battleship and I are still working on the BattleLaces....They're feeling a little violated.

Fact: A lawful order to nap is still a lawful order.
Fact: Best lawful order ever.

Fact: Sometimes, no matter what it is, any problem you may be having or how you may be feeling, it seems like the whole internet simultaneously is going through a situation exactly like yours.
Fact: Other times, when you're unhappy or sad, it seems like all around, all you see are happy things and happy people.
Fact: The reverse is also true, that sometimes it's like you're the only happy person you know.

Fact: Hahvy is my roadraging copiolet! And she is wicked awesome!

Fact: I had a dream I hung out with my tranny-chasin' friend. xD

Fact: Maybe I should get out tonight for a breath of fresh air. Get coffee with him.

Fact: Nothing makes me more comfortable than talking to you<3
Fact: I'll never let anything hurt her, or anyone.
Fact: I'm done being quiet, one more time and I will lose it.
Fact: Disappointed at people...guess friends are really hard to find these days.

Info: ROAD RAGE CO-PILOTS FTW!
Info: I'm really tired and I hate talking to people who always sound pissed off when I'm at work.
Info: TONS OF HOMEWORK.

Info: Doomed from the start.
Info: We're all just a little dead inside.
Info: I'll be fine. No worries. I'll be fine.​

Fact: Just learned that if you throw bacon at two Canadians in a chat... they will be able to talk about it for a long time xDxD It was supposed to be a joke...lololololol

Fact: The world is a very strange, frustrating and wonderful thing.

Fact: I'm not sure anymore what to think of it, and of the things that are part of it.

Fact: I'm not sure exactly what I want to be anymore.

Fact: Bacon is a vast subject with a big conversation potential :p

Vespers said:
Fact: The world is a very strange, frustrating and wonderful thing.

Fact: I'm not sure anymore what to think of it, and of the things that are part of it.

Fact: I'm not sure exactly what I want to be anymore.

Fact: Bacon is a vast subject with a big conversation potential :p

*Highfives his new found Canadian buddy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom