Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She giggled and stopped messing with him.

She shook her head, "Owen would shut it down immediately. You know he likes to be the center of attention. He walks to the edge of the couch and whines until you pick him up and then he wiggles his way off of the couch." She shook her head. "He's lucky he's fricken cute."

She smiled, "You can stay in bed as long as you want." She wanted to tease him about still fighting his hange over but she stayed quiet with a smirk in her face.

"They are all downstairs in the office." She nodded her head, "I a, pretty sure that's what they sent. I just let the delivery guy put it in the office. It looked heavy. I didn't want to break a nail or a strain a muscle or something."

He watched her talk about Owen. "And that burns you doesn't it? You're not the cutest in the room anymore. Or center of attention. We all know that your mom pick him as her favorite." If she was picking on him, he was going to dish it right on back.

"What the hell you grinning about." He poked her side and put the tray down on the floor and then snuggled up to Adri once they were both done eating.

"You seriously wasn't going to carry it up here for me? Oh no. We can't break a nail. You realize that my sister would probably lift that stuff before you. And she's pregnant." He laid there snuggling closer for a minute then without warning, he moved and grabbed her into a headlock and wrapped his legs around her. "Uh oh...now what? And you have no one to call for help. Not Max, not Owen, not the girls. Take back all the hurtfull things you said."

She laughed, "I don't care. He's cute, I know I'm cute. I have nothing to be jealous of. I've spent 23 years with my mother. I don't mind sharing most days. Certain days, she's mine." She said confidently.

"You're staying bed because your still fighting your hang over." She teased. And set their food down. She had one more piece of bacon but she ate it while they cuddled.

She laughed when he put her in the headlock and she was going so hard she couldn't say anything. When she finally sat open laughing hard enough she tapped his arm. "Okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry you're a weakling who throws up when he's hung over." She teased further.

Jake rolled his eyes. "You are a diva. What is going to happen when we have a daughter and you're not your mother or my number one girl anymore? Will you be able to handle it? I don't think so..."

His legs squeezed her a bit tighter and he started tickling her side with his free hand. "Take it back. I have endurance like a Forrest Gump on his run across the country. I have all day." He poked her and tickled her. "Take it back. Apologize. And tell me how great I am. Do it..."

"Don't make me move so you smell the pit..." He said regarding his arm pit.

"We aren't having a girl. Amy is." She smiled.

"Are you that weak you need me to boost your ego?" She chuckled. She tried to wiggle out of his grip but he had her locked in tight "you better not Jake. No arm pits. That's gross."

She pushed her butt back against his and groaned, "Okay. I'm sorry for making fun of you for throwing up. You drank a lot last night and I shouldn't have made fun of you. I love you, you're the champion. You can lay in bed for as long as you want." She smiled.

"And you looked fucking hot in the elephant last night. Which was very sweet of you to put on."

"Oh we're not huh? Hmmm cause we can control that..." He told her.

Jake shook his head. "For that alone you are getting the pits." He put it up like he was going to give it to her then stopped to listen to her.

"Damn straight I am champion and can stay in my bed as long as I want." He told her. "Exactly I put that elephant on for you last night. As embarrassing as it was, I put it on. Why? Because I love you. And I wanted my fiance to be happy. But then what do I get in return, made fun of and picked on. That's not right. It's messed up on soooo many levels."

He teased her again and pretended to get her with the armpit, just because he knew she'd freak.

"If that put goes in my face I am biting and licking you." She told him.

"Yes, you are the best and I'm sorry for making fun of you. I love you."

She freaked out when he moved his arm and pulled his arm down it her hands to stay in the head lock. "Jake I made you breakfast and fresh orange juice. You better not or I'm never cooking for you again." She threatened.

"Your pits are gross. Stop." She whined and kept trying to get out of his grasp.

"Is that a threat or temptation?" He teased.

Jake smiled. "That sounds better. You need to remember, I can and will take you down. So keep picking and see what happens." He tickled her a bit.

"You will too cook for me. You love me. You'll be angry but you'll get over it." He told her.

He laughed and let go of her. "Is my pit really that bad? You don't love every inch of me? That hurts." He smiled at her. "How is your post on my wall doing?"

"That's a promise, Sir."

She rolled her eyes and wiggled away from him when he let her go. She turned to face him and examined the cut on his eyebrow. "I'm never cooking for you again." She told him. "Ever. Not even dessert. Not gen an after work out smoothie." She stuck her tongue out and then gave him a kiss.

"Your pit is gross I don't want it in my face. I love most of you. Be happy with that."

She smiled at the post, "Amazing. It has a bunch of retweets. A few celebrities have agreed with you or picked on you. BuzzFeed has made a few posts about your ass. But it's generally known that I hacked your phone. But everyone says you're the champ and you can say what you want."

"Yes you will. You'll cook for me. You secretly like feeling needed and cooking for your boys. Don't pretend you don't." He told her and kissed her back.

He chuckled. "Most so i should be happy with that. What don't you like about me?"

Jake pulled his phone out. "At least other people like my ass and they said I'm allowed to say what I want. So...remember that. Should I tell them you hacked me?" He looked at her.

"Last night was nice. But I kinda miss our family. It's too quiet."

"Your arm pits and how you smell after you work out." She made a face and smiled at him. "Horrible. That's why we never take my car unless you shower right after. You smell gross."

She rolled her eyes. "They already know. That tweet stays up though. That was part of the dare." She reminded.

"It was nice acting our age. Fun, fun, fun. We will get our family back soon. Don't worry." She picked up her phone and sent her brother a text asking if he was alright. "I should probably add you to the chat. If yo can handle it that is. Can you handle seven people blowing up your phone at once?"

"But I haven't worked out Adge. I just was at your parent's, then my party, then bed." Then it hit him what they did to end the night. "Ohhh. I don't smell that bad."

Jake shrugged. "I don't mind leaving it up. I don't care. Was just curious."

He made a face. "Why? Why would anyone want to be in the middle of that." He teased. "Want to go test drive some cars before we have to be responsible again?"

"You smell like sex. And that's only a good smell during sex. After sex it's not so arousing. So go take a shower and then maybe I will love all of you again." She teased.

"Fine. Don't be a part of the family then." She teased. "Be left out. See if I care." She shrugged.

She nodded her head, "I'd love that. Maybe we can get his nd hers." She smiled. "You can go all American if you want. I'm going Italian." She smiled. "So let's test drive some Ferrari's and Lamborghini's and then we can do your boring old American car." She smiled and gave him a kiss.

"My brother has Owen for a few more hours. So we can maybe do a lunch date too." She offered. "My treat."

"You complain a lot. You know that?" He teased. "What if I want to go out in public like this?"

He gave her a look. "I am part of the family. A group message doesn't make family Adriana. Go ahead and add me if you think I can be part of the family now. You didn't when you made the group." He teased back. "Guess I'm not really part of the family."

"American is the way to go Adge. Tell me a Dodge Viper doesn't look awesome." He crawled over her and kissed her. "You should have waited, we could have showeredtogether." He got up and went into the bathroom to shower. Jake took his time, not having to rush for Owen or dogs or an appointment.

"Nope. So no group chat for you." She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled.

She shrugged her shoulder, "Whatcan I say. I like Italian labels." She kissed him back and gave his ass a pat. "You really didn't need to crawl over me to get to the shower." She told him and got out of the bed and took their dishes downstairs.

She pulled out what they would wear for the day and got dressed. She only put on eyeliner and a red lipstick. "We are matching today." She told him and checked herself out in the mirror. The outfit of the day was all black. Black shirts, black jeans and all black Jordan's. Slick and sexy.

"Then you'll have to be the middle man and relay the info..." He shrugged.

Jake chuckled. "No. I didn't have to. But I wanted to. I wanted to kiss those sexy lips. And that's fine. We will save the best for last. American muscle cars are awesome."

When he was done, he got out and dried off. He walked out and grabbed the clothes. "What if I don't want to be your twin and wear all black?" He stood there naked a moment before getting dressed. "I can't even lie, my baby looks good. Nice kicks." He told her with a smile.

"Want me to drive beautiful?"

"Oh please. Just get dressed. It's an honor to match me and you know it." She smiled. "Here be my camera boy and take a picture of me putting on my lipstick." Se winked at him and bent over the counter so she could reapply her lipstick.

She took her phone back and posted it on Instagram with the caption, 'He took this because I made him #vain'.

She grabbed her black LV purse and nodded her head. "Let's go." She smiled and grabbed his hand. "Maybe they will let us really test out an engine. Would you love me if I became a serial speeder and got speeding ticket after speeding ticket? Maybe I shouldn't get a sports car." She said softly.

"Oh babe you know you wanted to dress like the champ. Come on..." He took her picture and then handed her phone back to her.

Jake went downstairs and out to his car. "Where will they let us go to do that? We exactly speed down the strip babe." He shook his head as he opened her door for her. "I will still love you but I'd be angry at you. No speeding tickets Adriana. Especially if you have our son in the car."

He got in, putting on his sunglasses and took off for the car dealership. "What color of car do you want? What is your favorite color babe?" She knew his but he wasn't sure if he knew hers. "What color do you think Owen is going to like? He hasn't really went after one color of items that I know of." As he drove, he held her hand.

"We aren't buying anything today, right?" He glanced at her and gave her a look. "Right?"

"We live in the desert Boo. We can go off the strip and into some deserted road to test the engines. I have a need for speed." She laughed. "Obviously Owen wouldn't be with me." She rolled her eyes. "I'd speed alone in my sexy fast car."

She thought about it, "Either a pink to purple multi chrome or a pearly white color or maybe on covered in rhinestones." She smiled. "How does that sound? I don't have a favorite color. I just like colors." She told him. "I think he's going to be like you and he's going to like red and black. I dread the day when he asks for a UFC bedroom."

She made a face and shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know. We might have too. You're the one that wants the car. If you find one you want then get it. I should be granted those same limitations. But no settling for anything. We get what we want and nothing less."

"Yeah but they normally don't let you take the cars too far from the dealership babe. They don't just hand you the keys and say go have fun bring her back when you're done." He smiled. "You better not go speeding with him. Why alone? Why can't I be with you? Oh probably cause you can't have that much awesomeness in your car." He teased.

He rolled his eyes to her color of car. "You're gonna get a girly chrome car? That's not even right...you shouldn't chick up your Italian car."

"But then you'd have to drive my Mustang home. And you don't like driving American muscle cars." He teased and chuckled. "Oh you should have the same rules huh? Says who and why? You didn't win a championship. I did..." He teased, chuckling.

His thumb caressed her hand. "Babe before we head home, let's stop at the store for you to show me the play sets you and Owen picked out. We need to get that built for him. Now he's walking he needs to get that energy out."

"No because you're too much of an old man to be in my beautiful new car." She smiled.

She rolled her eyes, "That's why you won't be allowed in it." She told him. "You could always leave it there." She teased. "Or I can drive the new car." She laughed. I helped the champion win. So I should get a treat too." She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at him.

She nodded her head, "Sounds good to me. He's going to love whatever we pick out. But there is one that has everything you wanted. A rock wall that he is too young for, a net to climb up still too young for and a pole to slide down. He's a little young for that too. But it does have a swing set. One for a baby and one for a child."

Jake let his jaw drop and glanced at Adri. "Old man!? What?! What are you talking about? I'm not old. I'm in my prime woman. You want in another headlock don't you? I'm blowing up babe. You'd have people swarming your car for pics and autographs. You don't want that." He teased.

"No. It's my car. You aren't driving my new car home. That is just crazy talk." He made a face like she was crazy.

He thought about it. "Well...are you thinking it's too much? I just figured he'd grow into it. Make a little playhouse he can crawl and walk around in. Maybe have a spot he can climb up and have a slide and swings?"

"Whatever old man. My car is a no boys allowed car."

She shrugged, "I mean kind of. He's not even one yet Boo. It's a big playground. You're right he will grow into it but maybe we should start off smaller. A swing, a slide, and a little place for him to play peekaboo in. But when he is better at walking we can get all of the bells and whistles."

She looked at him and laced her fingers with his, "We can go and see what you like and go from there. Okay?"

"Fine. Mine will be a no girls allowed car." He stuck his tongue out at her.

He gave her a nod. Jake was bummed, he really wanted to build the most epic play set for their song, but he also needed to be practical. "Alright...I'll build a baby set." He said and sighed.

After a few minutes, he was pulling into the dealership. He drove down by the Italian cars, waiting for her to say she liked one to stop and take a look at it. "These cars just don't do anything for me. Now if they had a Lykan Supersport, that's my kind of car. But then we'd have to sell the house and all your shoes, they are the third most expensive car on the planet and only made seven." Jake smiled at her. "I do eventually want a Jeep to go off roading in. What other cars do you want?"

She rolled her eyes, "It's not a baby set. It's an appropriate age for our son set. A new toddler set. He will grow and be ready for your big boy set in no time. Okay?" She asked and rubbed his hand.

She pointed at one she liked and got out of the car to look at it. She tried to open the door but it was locked. "It's so pretty! Could you imagine this in pink?" She smiled.

"Let's see what it is...." She walked to the tag, "Aventador Pirelli. Sounds sexy. Looks sexy. It's perfect. Right? 700 horsepower to put your American car to shame. But should o stock to my roots and get something German? I could get another Mercedes..." She thought about it and shook her head.

"How are going to go for a test drive when this is a two seater?" She asked. "Maybe we can leave your car as insurance and go for a spin."

Back
Top Bottom