Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"You definitely wouldn't be allowed with both. We will wait until you get a girlfriend before you can babysit Owen again." She added.

"Two of his other uncles are married, Andre and Luke. Aidan wouldn't probably be pretty good with him. Drew...we aren't going to talk about." She laughed.

"Not too long ago. It's not for a month or two. Checking everything out. Maybe getting a close and personal look at some of the gowns." She told him.

Alex shrugged. "Might just hang out with mom and dad. Go out tonight." He told them. "I can drive him home and then take moms car back. My car is over there anyways."

Adri nodded her head, "Sounds good. what was up with the stripper your brother brought to my house?" She asked.

"He's your brother too Ri." He chuckled when she rolled her eyes, "We went out she stuck to him like glue. I think they left together. Well, they obviously did, right? Brought to dinner and then to the party. Won't last. Never does." He smiled and ate his burrito.

"That's your brother. Fix it." She said and picked up a piece of crunchy lettuce and gave it to Owen.

"Just having a girlfriend doesn't make it okay Adri...." He gave her a look.

"You're welcome to hang out a bit."

Jake shook his head when she asked about the girl at family dinner. "Wait...you guys went out and didn't invite me? Or was this after the fight?" Jake took a few bites.

He shrugged. "I thought she was a very nice young lady." He grinned as teased Adri. "You were kinda rude. You barely let her look at Owen." He did agrer that she was after something though. "If it was after the fight...she could be using him just to get photos with me." Jake shrugged and grinned.

"It's nice knowing Amy and I are a lot like other siblings."

"True. hen you have a girlfriend I can trust and knows babies, then you can babysit him again." She smiled.

"It was the day of the fight. You had left but we stayed back to party in your name and had some fun. One of us had a little too much fun." He said talking about Drew.

She shook her head, "I didn't know who she was, she was covered in glitter and trying to pick up my son. I don't want glitter on my baby." She explained.

Alex nodded his head, "It's possible but we have learned to let Drew be. He will figure it out on his own."

"Or he will do something stupid." Adri added and at her salad. "Just saying. He's known for doing stupid stuff."

"I got you. I kind of feel we all should go out since I couldn't really go out. But I need to stay out of trouble. I have to make sure I don't make UFC look bad." He stole a few bites before giving Owen more food.

Jake laughed. "What's wrong with glitter?" He shook his head. "He doesn't look like baby who would look good in glitter. If we had a girl....no still not okay. When we have a girl....we have to move. I don't want her tempted to work the pole."

"I'm so glad Amy has her shit together. And she is my only sibling. I bet you were a pain..." He teased Adri with a smile. "I know you're a pain in my ass." He chuckled. "But I love you and wouldn't trade you. Well...most days." He smiled and winked at her.

"Oh babe...we need to stop and look at the play sets for Owen."

"I don't like glitter. It's a pain in the butt. I'll throw you in some glitter and you'll see." She threatened. She laughed, "I am more than happy to move but there are stripper poles everywhere Boo."

Adri shook her head and started to say no but Alex stepped in, "Yes. Big pain. Always had to tag along or she'd tell dad. Always got us in trouble."

She frowned, "You guys left me out of everything. If you were nicer to me I wouldn't have gotten you in trouble." She said simply.

"Oh bullshit." Alex called and covered his mouth when he remembered Owen was at the table.

"If he learned that word I'm kicking your ass." She told him and shook her head. She remembered Owen was at the table and rubbed his cheek, "Don't say those words." She told him and kissed the top of his head.

The rest of lunch was not as quiet as Adri hoped it would be. A few kids wanted Jakes autograph and picture. A few men wanted a picture with her. The more crowded chipotle got the more attention came their way.

Jake laughed. "You're throwing me in glitter? That's gonna be a lot of glitter if you're throwing me in it." He shook his head. "There are more here than anywhere else. We can just lock her up."

"Will you both watch your language. You're such bad influences. Geez." Jake acted like he didn't curse either. He chuckled.

Jake did the autographs and a few pictures. He gave the guys death looks that wanted pictures with Adri but was only kidding. He finished eating so they could get out of there. It was nice being famous, it had its perks but also had its moments of frustration, like when trying to eat with your family and you keep getting interrupted.

He cleaned Owen up and asked Adri of she was ready. He looked at her brother. "We're stopping to check out play sets. You want to join us?"

"Sure, why not?" Alex said.

Adri walked with Alex to their mom's car and buckled Owen in. "I'm sure he will be asleep by the time we get there." She put the binky in Owen's mouth and rubbed his cheek.

She got in the car with Jake and sent the address to Alex's phone. They drove to place and like Adri said. Alex didn't want to risk waking him up, so Adri picked him up and set him in the stroller.

She took Jake to the playgrounds that he described and they all came with a hefty price. They were all very nice but very big for their little guy. Adri walked over to a little plastic one that was more Owen's size and would do for now.

Alex found a brochure and found a playground that connected to the pool.

"Okay, our pool isn't that big and that doesn't seem very safe. We are looking for family friendly. That won't lead to water danger, alright?"

Jake looked around. "I don't want a cheap plastic thing that with high winds could blow away." He looked at Adri. "I may just have to build something myself."

He wasn't too impressed with anything there that was age appropriate. "Alex...you're worrying me when you take my son now brother." Jake laughed and shook his head.

Jake took a few pictures of the small plastic houses. He would just make something out of wood that was sturdier. At least now he had a few ideas. "I'll do some measuring when we get home and then sketch something out. These aren't good enough for our children..." He told Adri. This house would be his next project. To get an idea of supplies, he looked at a few things.

"As sexy as it would be to watch you build a play set, remember this is only for maybe two years before we upgrade to the big boy playground. Al he really needs is something with stairs and a small slide." She told him.

"If you want to build something okay but he will grow out of it in no time and you'll have to build another." She was trying to say it was a temporary situation with the plastic playground but she would watch from the sidelines if he wanted to build something shirtless.

She smiled and gave him a kiss, "Do you know how hot you are when you talk about building things?" She asked and gave him a kiss. "You're going to do it shirtless right? In shorts. On a super hot day. I'll make lemonade." She smiled.

Alex groaned behind them, "Let's focus on playgrounds."

"Right but in time you will be having babies too. They would need something to play in. It wouldn't just be for Owen." He corrected her.

He thought about it. "I could build something small or have it play in with a bigger set." He walked over to try to find something to show her.

Jake kissed Adri back. He shook his head. "Am I really that hot?" He chuckled. "Probably would be shirtless yes. It is hot in Vegas. You better make lemonade and dinner." He winked at her.

"Do you want to watch your nephew for a few minutes?" Jake teased Alex and kissed Adri's temple.

Jake found a tree house idea. "How about something like this..." He pointed to a little house area that Owen could climb up a bit and have chairs in and a sandbox type area under. "I can add a slide on the side and maybe a swing." He pointed to a second one. "Or what about that. It has a slide and stuff. That's not too bad right?"

She looked at the ones he pointed out and nodded her head. "Okay I get it now." She smiled.

"Yes. You really are that hot. I'll make lemonade. I might make dessert too. We could skip dinner that day." She smiled and kissed him once more.

"You realize that's my sister right?" He asked. "I don't care who you are. I will kick your ass." He warned.

Adri rolled her eyes. "I like the second one. With that, I feel like we can add a bigger playground to it in the future." She told him "I want him to have a slide. Slides are fun. And I like the Little Rock wall next to it. So I like that."

Jake wiggled his eyebrows. "Yeah dessert too?" He kissed her and whispered in her ear. "Or are you my dessert?" He gave her butt a friendly pat.

He laughed. "Alex, I would say the same thing to Luke. I really would. I respect you brother but...let's be honest, you're not kicking my ass." He gave Alex a little pat on the chest. "We're getting married, at least you know I love her."

He gave her a nod. "I can do that. I like the slide too. And I can do the sandbox under it too. I can find a spot for swing too. The one side can even have a rope for when he's bigger or we can make a bridge to travel across. We can order the slide and pegs for the rock wall. I'll just have to get the lumber and screws from the lumber yard. I will go home and measure and figure out how big we want it. I'm ready whenever you are babe."

Owen just then woke up crying for 'dada.' Jake walked to the stroller and picked Owen up. "You're okay buddy." Owen's head laid on Jake's shoulder and he snuggled closer as he kept crying but was settling down a bit. Jake rubbed his back. "Shhhh."

"I don't think I have to answer that." She smiled.

She walked over to Alex and gave him a hug, "You'll always be one of my favorite brothers." She promised and kissed his cheek. "Don't try to beat him up though." She kissed his cheek again.

"Thanks. That means a lot." He grumbled.

She nodded her head and let hi. Talk about building the play set but she wasn't really following along. "Whatever you need to do." She told him and rubbed his back.

She frowned when Owen woke up calling Jake. "Bed dream?" She asked O and gave him a kiss. "You're okay buddy." She told him.

"He might not let you drive him home." She told Alex. "He's like his papa. When he gets clingy he whines until he's with who ever he wants." She smiled. "Would you be okay driving mom's car to our place?"

"I think you should." Jake grinned.

He smiled at Adri giving him a hug and telling him he was one of her favorites. "Yeah Adri learned the hard way I don't lose at a fight." He winked at her.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about do you? I could say I needed to order something and you'd have no idea what it was or why I needed it. I could use some new tools though..." He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Hey...I heard that." He gave Adri a look. "He didn't have me for like four nights. He probably just misses me." Jake kissed his head. "Sure I can drive it back if I need to. Hopefully he will be okay though if we put him in his car seat." Jake walked out to the car and put Owen in his car seat. "You want to ride with Uncle Alex home? You can follow mommy and daddy in their car." He pointed to Jake's car. "See daddy's car. You can watch it all the way home. Okay?"

Alex looked Jake up and down, "I can take him." He said confidently.

Adri shook her head. "Don't try."

She smiled at Jake, "I mean, you look handsome talking about it." She smiled. "That's all that matters. You know what you're talking about and I know you'll make it work from there. My brothers and Luke are at your disposal." She told him.

Owen was okay in the car seat and looked at what Jake pointed at. He was okay when the door closed and Jake walked away but when they got out of the parking lot he was crying again. Alex had to call Adri so that Jake could talk to Owen and calm him down. Eventually he calmed down and fell asleep in the car.

"It's way past nap time." Adri said softly. When they got home Adri put Owen in the rocker and let him sleep off the grumpy.

"Do you have a spare pair of shorts I can borrow? I kind of want to take you down." Alex smiled. She threw a couple of punches to the air.

Adri shook her head, "Let's not."

Jake kept laughing when Alex thought he could take him.

"Yeah I can use your brothers? You know our dads will probably want to help out too." He smiled at her and gave her a kiss. "We can make it a family thing."

Jake talked Owen down until he fell asleep. Poor guy was exhausted. "That's your brother's fault that it's way past nap time." He teased. "He will feel better once he sleeps a bit. He's had a big couple days. He was at your mom's yesterday and then with Alex."

He looked at Adri on the drive back to their house. "Is your brother serious about taking me? He realizes I fight for a living right?"

Once they got home and Alex asked about shorts he looked from Alex to Adri. "Seriously? I'll get this guy some shorts." Jake went and put a pair on himself then grabbed a pair for Alex. "You better not get hurt your sister will come after me for hurting you." Jake looked at Adri...does he realize what he's getting into?"

"I mean you can use Alex, Andre and Aidan. I'm sure our fathers will help. My dad likes to be in control of everything though so have fun with that. Dad has an electric saw and a nail gun. He built mom a desk once. I don't know what else you will need." She told him.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know. I don't want him hurt. If you go five percent with me the. You better go three percent with him." She told him. "Or you're sleeping on the couch." She threatened.

"I'll be in here watching Owen and working. I'll have an ambulance on speed dial when you take it too far Alex. This is playful. If one of you hurt something, you're both in trouble." She frowned becaus she sounded like their mother. She waved her hand grabbed her laptop. "Just go." She said softly.

Jake shook his head. "That's not going to work. My house. I'm in charge." He thought about his tools. "The nail gun may be helpful but screws are better. I have an electric drill. I just will buy what I need."

"Wait...what?! Three percent? Am I fighting Owen?" He scoffed. "Babe...seriously? It's my house. I'm not sleeping on the couch."

He stopped. "I can't hurt anything. I'm just finally healthy. I can't hurt anything." Jake turned to Alex. "I can't hurt anything. But if you attempt to hurt something, I will hurt everything on you." Jake ran over and hugged Adri. "Love you! Just wait until I come back in with a big sweaty hug!"

The guys went to the gym and started sparring. Jake went super easy on Alex.

"Well you won't be sleeping wi me. How about that?" She asked. She nodded her head, "Yeah. Let's imagine you're fighting Owen when you fight Alex."

She gave him half a hug back, "Yeah. Yeah. Be safe. Be smart, please? I love you too." She sent him off and answered some emails and added items to her schedule in her yearly planner.

Alex hated the going easy thing. "For a champion you're either very weak or very scared of my sister." Alex said and went for a slap to Jake's cheek. "Come on you're better than this." He taunted. "I saw better than this at the fight. I don't care about bruises dude. Come on." He said and bounced around.

"Oh yeah I will..." He grinned at her. "He's not a one year old..."

Jake stopped and gave him a look. "You're kind of ballsy saying that to me. I could knock you out with one punch." Jake guarded his slap. "Are you slapping? What are you a girl? Seriously?" He shook his head and let out a sigh. Jake got a few good punches in on Alex's chest and one on his gut. He then grabbed him and tripped him, making him land on the mat on his back.

He then flipped around and before Alex knew it he had him in an arm bar. He still only went half power, he wasn't going to break his arm but he applied pressure enough to get him to tap out.

"No. I'm being smart. If I threw a punch you'd probably punch back." He laughed.

Alex when he landed on his back and tapped the mat when he wa sour in the arm bar. "Dude!" He laughed and rolled onto his knees. "That's even more badass when it happens to you. It's so fast. You don't know what's happening until you're on the mat. I gotta do that to Adri. Teach me how to do that." He smiled.

Adri got curious as to what the guys were doing and flipped through the cameras until she got to the gym. It looked like they were just talking so she went back to work. Owen was still asleep so she kept working.

"Damn straight I would. Hard too."

Jake laughed. "You want me sleeping on the couch don't you?" He shook his head as he laughed again. "I didn't teach you anything..."

He then stood uo and showed Alex how to first trip someone. He explained it was all about quickness. Once the opponent is on the mat, if you're too slow you wouldn't get them into an armbar. He then explained how t get the armbar and then let Alex try on Jake a few times.

"You're no bad for just learning. But be faster."

"I'll use it on my brothers too but i will start with Adri." He smiled.

There was more to it than he initially thought but he was having fun. "Well you're a lot heavier than who am I tripping and flipping. I might let her off easy and not do the arm bar but she's getting on the mat." She smiled.

"Adri." Alex went to the hallway and yelled for his sister. "Hey Adri!" He yelled again.

Adri looked at Owen and sighed. She picked up his carrier and took him to the gym. She set him down, "What?"

Alex smiled, "Look at what he showed me. Come here." He waved his hand and pointed where he wanted her. When she started to love where he wanted her he tripped her and flipped her onto his back. He put his knee on her chest, "Cool right?"

Adri glared at him and hit his chest and face, "Get off of me!" He laughed and let her up and gave him her hand to help her off of the floor. "No more fighting lessons." She told Jake and while she was distracted her brother came behind her and tickled her sides.

"You have no power here."

"Oh I hate you both." She told him.

Jake sighed. "Dude...you never told me you were trying it today..." He had a feeling Adri was gonna kill him.

"Hey...he told me he was going to use it on his brothers." Jake held his hands up like it wasn't his fault. Then he tickled her. "You want her to kick your ass don't you?"

He walked over to Adri. "Babe...don't be mad." He gave her a kiss and whispered to jump on Alex's back and put him in a headlock. He gave her a grin and smacked her butt. "Alex...you could always start fighting. I know an awesome trainer..." He told him to distract him so Adri could jump on him.

Oh please, this one couldn't hurt a fly. She's too afraid of breaking a nail." Alex joked and finally stopped tickling her and left her alone.

Adri frowned at Jake. She should have known it was coming. She just hoped it didn't happen with every brother that wanted to learn how to fight. she gave him a reluctant kiss back.

"I doubt I would make champion but I am sure it's a great way to work out. Can I stop by your-Hey!"

Adri jumped on his back and got him in a headlock. "Now who has no power?" She asked and locked her feet round his waist so she wouldn't slip off. "Say I am the best sibling you have and I will let you go."

Back
Top Bottom