Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

He gave her a nod. "Can we just trade him in for a bigger kid? One who's potty trained?" He asked her with a serious look on his face.

"No...I can't picture it in pink." He stuck his tongue out at her. "It's 690 and that's not that much more than my American cars. Thank you..." He looked at the interior. "Can you drive a stick?" He smiled, "I know you can ride one."

Jake looked around. "Eh, we can drive it. Just give me a minute. Oh and yeah leave my car as insurance, that's nice babe. Sacrifice my car." He was about to walk to the show room when a car dealer came out to them, "Hello there. Oh wow. Hey Champ. One hell of a fight." Jake looked at Adri, "Told you we'd be fine." He whispered. "Thanks." The dealer looked at Adri and smiled, "Ma'am, I'm Michael Brenson. Do you guys have any questions or do you just want to do some test driving."

"I think my girl here wants to do some test driving. I know I do of some of our American cars but, ladies first." He smiled at us both, "Just let me know which one and I'll go grab the keys." Jake looked at Adri with a smile.

She thought about it and nodded her head, "Yeah. Let's do that. We will take him back when he's potty trained."

"I can round up." She said and stuck her tongue out at him. "Of course drive a stick. My first car was a stick." She told him.she rolled her eyes at his second statement but didn't say anything to it.

She smiled at the dealer when he came up. She patted the hood of the Pirelli and smiled, "This beauty right here." She smiled.

He nodded and went to get the keys. He also asked for her liscence and Jake's license so he could copy it before he handed the keys over.

"Can you imagine me giving this bad boy a wash? In a tiny bikini so I don't scratch the paint. Maybe I need to do a photoshoot with it. You know, thicken my photo book." She joked and winked at him. It wasn't like she needed the pictures.

"Sounds good to me."

Jake was a bit impressed. "Damn you just get sexier and sexier. I guess I should have expected that with you having as many brothers as you have."

He grinned. "That would be a beautiful picture baby. I can't lie about that. If we had private property you could do it naked." He smiled and walked over to give her a kiss. "Or would you want me to wash it for you?" He gave her a wink.

The dealer came back with the keys. "Just don't take her too far." Jake gave the guy a nod, "Thank you." He motioned for Adri to get the keys before getting in the car and buckling up. "No drooling on the leather." He teased.

"My brothers and I shared two cars. Both sticks and both old. It was a pain in the butt but they all taught me how to drive. They engraved it in my head and I will know it for the rest of my life." She smiled.

She thought about him washing her car and giggled, "That's wouldn't be so bad. You wash my car and I'll wash yours. You can be in a skimpy speedo and I can be in a skimpy bikini." She winked at him and gave him a kiss. She gave his butt a squeeze and bit his bottom lip. "Love you."

She took the keys and skipped to the drivers side. She got in and started the engine. She hugged the steering wheel when it purred to life. "Let's just say my mouth isn't the only thing drooling." She giggled and carefully pulled out of the lot. She took them down the strip and then to a deserted road. She smiled at Jake and then pressed her foot down and they sped down the road.

She slowed it down and then carefully turned it around. "I want to learn how to drift. Maybe if I'm good enough I can be in one of the fast and furious movies." She wiggled her eyebrows and stopped the car in the road.

"What do you think?" She asked. "I like it. He's expensive though. And I bet he's going to be more if I get him a custom paint job."

"Smart brothers. You have a less chance of getting your car stolen if it's a manual. No one can drive them anymore." He told her. "What did you have?"

"I could do that. That seems fair." He smiled at her. That smile grew as she nipped his lip. "Love you too sexy."

Jake laughed. "Damn baby if I knew a car was all you needed...we'd have come driving before now. But don't get that on the lether either." He liked watching her get all excited about the car. It made him happy seeing her so happy.

"Call Vin. I'm sure he'd teach you. But babe...just be careful with a car with this much power." He gave her hand a kiss.

Jake shook his head. "Cars are girls. She is expensive and probably more expensive with a custom job yeah. Can I drive her back?"

"It was an old little red two seater Toyota. So when we first got our license we could drive that around it only had two seats so no friends allowed in the truck with you. And then when we turned 17 we got to upgrade to other beater which was a Volkswagen. And that had five seats and that wasn't so bad." She smiled.

She laughed at him, "I promise I won't. It's a good thing I remembered underwear." She winked at him. "Do they do their own stunts?" She asked. "I could always call and ask the Rock." She smiled a little too big. "He can teach me in one of his old wrestling speedos." She teased.

"Not this one. This is my boy. My handsome man." She put the car in park and got out. She met him at the front and gave him a kiss. "Be gentle. After this we can go look at the Americans and then if you find one we will buy them both. Okay?"

Jake raised an eyebrow. "A truck huh...there's always the bed of the truck to have fun in. My first car was my Mustang. I've had a few things redone on her. But she still runs great." He smiled with pride about his Mustang.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head with a smile about her underwear comment. "I doubt if they do. They have some crazy stunts. They may do some. "Really? What is with you and speedos." He chuckled. "Really the Rock?"

He met her in the front and kissed her back. Jake took off in the car seeing how she felt picking up speed. She was alright. Nothing that made her stand out to him. But it was what Adri liked. "What else did you want to try out?" He asked as he drove back down the strip to the dealership.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I like men in speedos." She smiled. "It's like a woman in bikini for you."

She shook her head, "This is it. This is my baby." She rubbed the dashboard and smiled at Jake. "I am only getting him if you find the car you like though. This was your idea. You wanted a car more than I did and as pretty as he is, I can wait until you get the car of your dreams."

When they got back to the strip, they drove it to the front of the building and got out. The dealer asked a million and one questions about the ride and how much they liked the car and all of this other stuff. Then they got his card and he asked if they wanted to see any other cars. Adri looked at Jake and let him take the lead since she had her baby all picked out.

He shrugged, it made sense. "So lack of clothes. Fair enough."

"Why do we both have to buy a car?" He glanced at her. "If you want it get it..." He shrugged. "You've talked about wanting one longer than I brought it up. Just get it."

Jake shrugged, "I'm just going to look around for a bit. Thanks." He handed the keys back to him and started walking around the lot. He was quiet and just looking things over.

She smirked and nodded her head, "Lack of clothes."

She smiled and nodded her head, "Okay." She giggled. "As long as you don't care."

Adri put her hand around his waist and looked at the cars as they walked. "Do you think they have the one you want?" She asked him and slid her hand into his pocket. "I like this Boo." She smiled. "I like spending one on one time with you. We should test drive more cars together." She teased. "But seriously, this is a nice date. I missed you."

"It's fine." He told her.

He gave her a shrug. "I don't know. Maybe." He kept walking around and stopped a few times to look at a few different ones. "It is nice. I missed you too." He offered her a small smile.

He stopped at one of the new Vipers and looked inside, then went to the Corvettes. It was tough to decide between the two. They were nice cars. He looked at her. "You ready to go tell him you want your car? I don't think I'm getting anything."

She frowned at him and wondered what happened between the test drive and now that changed his demeanor. She shook her head to talking to the dealer. I know what I want. I will do it later." She said softly.

"We can go get a coffee and talk about travel plans. I have a few things coming up for Chanel and Victoria's Secret. Both in LA shouldn't take more than few days though. It's just a store opening and voice rehearsal/studio recording for the mini Chanel movie." She told him but thy could go into details later.

She checked her phone to make sure her brother wasn't trying to contact them and then she put it away. "Or we can go to Chipotle."

"We're already here...let's just get it..." He told her.

Jake let out a small sigh, one he made sure Adri couldn't hear. He was home one day and was talking about traveling again. They had a busy life. He smiled at herm "Yeah of course we can get coffee. We just mentioned getting lunch...so is it coffee or lunch? It doesn't have to be Chipotle."

"Just tell me what we are doing. If we're getting your car or getting lunch. Whatever you want babe." He kissed her cheek.

"I'd rather eat." She said softly and walked to his car. She also mumbled that he needed to eat too so he could lose the attitude.

Her phone rang and she picked it up, "Hey Alex, what's up?...we were about to go eat. You can meet us there. Chipotle. NOt the one on the strip. I'll send you the address. Love you too." She hung up and sent him the address.

"do you want to tell me what's wrong or keep being passive about it?" She asked.

"Okay." He smiled at her. "Food it is."

He was going to ask where she wanted to go when she answered her phone and she answered the unspoken question. "Everything okay with Owen?"

Jake glanced at her, he wasn't sure why she said he had been passive. He really was being genuine. "I'm not being passive." He glanced at her for a moment again before looking back at the road.

"Yeah. He's probably getting grumpy because he's tired. I should have warned him about nap time." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder.

"Jake we were at a high when left the house and now I don't know what happened after the test drive but you aren't the same." She explained and shrugged her shoulder.

She let it go and maybe they would both feel better after lunch. She put her sunglasses on and played with some Snapchat filters while Jake drove. She put him in a few of the pictures because he looked cute in bunny ears.

"He probably misses us too. Add that to being tired and he could be grumpy. I'm sure Alex understands but he probably wants time for himself too." He shrugged.

Jake shrugged. "I just didn't know if we had room in the budget for two new cars. You want yours so I figured mine can wait. Your car is four times what mine would be. Just thinking of what I could use my money more I guess. I didn't see a reason to test drive something I can't have." He shrugged.

He had no idea what she was driving, he drove and kept to himself. He got to the Chipotle and parked looking for Alex's car. "Who's car seat does he have?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah probably." She said softly.

"I told you I placed a bet on you that paid out very well. We can buy any car we want. We were fully prepared to treat ourselves for our accomplishments."

She frowned, "Mom's probably." She said softly and then pointed at the silver c-class Mercedes that pulled in. "Or he just borrowed her car." She chuckled and got out of the car. She walked over to him and gave him a hug, "How was it?"

"It was fun. He liked touching the tank. When I told him there was water in it, he tried to lick it." He made a gross face and Adri smiled.

She got Owen out of the car seat and rubbed his back, "Hi handsome." She kissed his cheek and walked him over to Jake. "Grumpy?" He nodded his head, "did you change his diaper?" He shook his head. She took the diaper bag. "You know what I like. I'm going to change him and then get him to sleep." She told Jake and walked into the store.

"And I said you could buy one." He glanced at her. "What fo you mean 'our' accomplishments? You getting VS and my championship?"

He got out and smiled at her brother. "Was he good for you besides being tired and grumpy?" Jake figured no wonder Owen was a bit grumpy he probably needed changed. "I appreciate you watching him."

He looked at Adri and Owen. "Our son licked the tank..." He shook his head. The guys walked in and got in line. "He help you pick up any girls?" Jake smiled.

"Alex can I ask you a question? About your sister?"

"Honestly, I'm not surprised." She laughed and kissed Owen's cheek.

She gave the change station a good wipe down with a bleach wipe before she set a pad down and then Owen on to of that.

Alex blew out a deep breath, "You can but I don't know if I can answer." He joked. "What's up? Getting on your nerves already? You're not even married. You have a lifetime of her divaness."

Jake put his hands in his pockets as they slowly went through the line. They were a tad busy and Adri was taking care of Owen so he didn't mind being patient until their turn.

He smiled and shook his head. "I'm sure I get on her nerves. I love your sister and I want a lifetime of her and her divaness. But does she realize that she almost makes a competition out of everything and has to out do everyone all the time? Is it a thing you guys did growing up? I really don't think she is meaning to be that way. That's why I haven't said anything. Maybe I'm reading into it wrong too. We went to go test drive cars and I thought she just wanted to drive the Lambos to say she did. I was serious about getting a car and then since I was getting one, she wanted one and she had to get a Lambo. Compared to my possible Dodge Viper. I know it sounds selfish but having my time to be on top seemed pretty nice..." He shrugged.

When they got to the counter to order, Jake ordered both of their bowls. He also got a bowl of rice and chicken with cheese for Owen to eat from. They found a seat and he set his tray down before getting his drink and then sitting down with Alex.

Alex laughed, "Of course it's something we did. We are probably all conditioned to d it still just tell her. I'm sure she doesn't mean too. And you are the champ. You'll always be better." Alex told him. "At fighting at least." He corrected.

Adri changed Owen's diaper and washed her hands before going back out to the dining area. She set him in a high chair and cleaned it up before giving him his bowl.

"If he gets a diaper rash it's your fault. You should feel ashamed of yourself." Adri teased.

"That's why I don't want to say something. I'm sure she doesn't mean to. And normally I don't care but she had her time to shine with VS and SI and this Super Bowl commercial and she will have more walks. And I'm super proud of her. She has multiple times to be the best and awesome at stuff. This is my one time. Yeah I could keep the title or lose it and get it back but I've been wanting this my whole career." Jake shrugged.

He leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Hey big guy. Daddy missed you. Were you a good boy?" He gave Owen some food on the table in front of him.

"Yeah seriously dude...you let my kid just sit in his waste..." He shook his head. "What all did you guys see at the aquarium?"

Jake looked at Adri, "You tell your brother about what you're going to buy?"

"We saw the sharks, which he loved. Some seals and other fish. A lot of moms and kids. should have taken him to the park. It would have been better if he was a puppy. I can't say I didn't try with the cute factor though."

Adri rolled her eyes, "Sorry your nephew isn't a puppy." She smiled and shook her head.

"You have puppies. I could and should have borrowed one of them."

She chuckled, "Wow. Quality time with your nephew or using a puppy to pick up girls. Great Alex, just great." She rubbed Owen cheek, "Don't worry O. You have four other uncles who will love you for you."

She looked at Jake, "No, I didn't. But mom is letting me use her dress and even cut it up to be the high fashion couture gown that I need in a wedding dress." She smiled.

"Wow. I really care about your wedding dress." He teased. "You're cutting the whole thing up though?"

She shrugged her shoulder, "The veil is staying the same for sure but it depends on the designer and what he or she can do with it. I'm excited. But I have been invited to Bridal Fashion Week so I have to go check that out and get a feel for what I like and don't like. Maybe tear the dress off the model and try it on right then and there."

Jake laughed at Alex being bummed he didn't take one of the girls instead of Owen. "You know what's cuter than a baby or a puppy? A baby AND a puppy." He grinned and took a few bites with a shitty grin on his face. "But you didn't change my kid so you'd probably lose our puppies." He teased.

"But babe...some of his other uncles would probably use him to pick girls up to. But they wouldn't trade him for puppies." He looked at Adri when she gave him a look about the car. What was he missing?

He shook his head. "I'm sure he cares about the fashion part babe. When did you get this invite. Is it one you get to walk in or just go check out everything?" This was the first he was hearing of this. He looked at Owen eating some of his chicken and rice. He was like his dad, if he got food, he was happy.

"What's the rest of your day look like?" Jake looked at Alex.

Back
Top Bottom