Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She rolled her eyes, "Yes. There will be plenty of that. And I'm sure we will practice plenty before the honeymoon too." She smiled.

"Both. I have to spell for both." She laughed. "I'll take the kid. You can have the dogs." When Jake said walk all of the dogs got excited. Adri picked up Owen and checked his diaper before giving him a big kiss and set him back down. She went upstairs to get him some hard bottom shoes for the walk.

Adri grabbed her shoes and she was ready to go. "I laced them on tight this time. Someone likes to run." She smiled at Jake. "Ready?"

"We better get a lot of practice in. I don't want to disappoint once we're married." He teased.

Jake laughed. "They are getting too smart." He laughed with the dogz getting excited. "Okay okay okay. We will go. Mommy has to get some stuff hold on." Jake grabbed their leashes and one of his TapOut hats. He tried really hard to get the girls to sit patiently and wait but they were too excited. Max on the other hand sat and his tail wagged with anticipation.

"The girls are impatient. Max with get a reward for being a good boy." He scratched Max's head. Jake looked at his son. "You like to run? Don't run too fast..." He gave her a nod and handed her sunglasses to her before putting his on. They then were out the door.

After a couple blocks, as he watched Adri, "Babe, when do you want another one?" He motioned to Owen.

She wondered if they should grab the stroller but if Owen got tired she would just pick him up and carry him home. She'd rather have her hands free so she could catch him if he ran. She thanked Jake for the sunglasses and put them on. She locked the door behind them and they were off.

Max walked by Jake's side and the girl's walk in front of them but didn't pull on the leash. Adri let Owen down. They had Jake and the dogs width away from the street and their street wasn't usually busy so he was safe to walk.

It was a slow walk since Owen want to touch everything and fell a couple of times. He caught himself mostly and never cried. He did try to run but Adri was always a few steps away from him. "Huh?" She asked and looked at Owen and back at Jake.

"Are you getting a itch to have another?" She asked and laughed. She looked at Owen. "If we timed it right we could have one whenever we wanted." She told him. "I wouldn't mind having another one. I would love to be pregnant but I think it would make everyone happier if we waited until after the wedding." She told him and rubbed his back.

"Timing wise, I won't show until three or four months. We have the Fashion Show beginning of December. We get married in September. We could, in theory, try on our honeymoon and I would get away with it. My boobs might be a little bigger but they can take some padding out of the bra for that. And who knows, maybe by then I can focus on a makeup line or clothing or shoes or something. It would give me some time off from modeling but I don't want to be out of the loop, you know? That's career suicide, pretty much."

Jake smiled and shrugged. I don't know if it's an itch. Just curious. I know you wanted to wait before. I just didn't know how long of a wait you wanted." The girls look like they are smiling and just enjoying being outside.

It seemed she had really thought about when timing woulf be good. "I don't want you to feel pressured. I'm more than okay waiting. I know it effects your career more than mine. I'm happy with our family." He smiled and kissed her softly.

He grabbed her hand as they walked. If she needed to get Owen, he would let go. "I do like the idea of the kids being a bit close in age so they can play well together." The farther they went the girls started to slow down but still loved the walk. Their little legs though just moved slower. "What do you really want?" He looked at her.

"I do want to wait. But if it happened I wouldn't be too upset." She told him. "After we get married." She added quickly.

"Well thank you for not pressuring me. We will know when the time is right. We just will." She said softly and kissed his cheek. She went back to watching Owen walk. He stopped to look at a flower and then saw Adri and Jake and walked over with his arms up. Adri picked him up and set him on her hip.

"I'd love for the kids to be close in age. It would mean they would all be out of the house within a few years and headed off to college." She smiled. "But my main thing is waiting until we are married to have kids of our own. Owen is a good test run though." She smiled and kissed her boy's forehead.

"Of course after we're married. I'm surprised we even kiss... since we're not married." He teased with a smile.

He watched her pick him up. "You got him? I can trade you. If he gets too heavy let me know." He smiled at Owen. "You get tired?" Jake gave Adri a nod about knowing when the time was right. "I guess I'm just curious when you think that time would be. I knew it wouldn't be until after the wedding. I didn't know if you wanted to wait a year or two." He shrugged. "But if you think we will know, we will go with that." He smiled at her.

Jake chuckled. "Yeah. We definitely got some good practice in with this one. Premature. Asthma. Seizure." He looked at Owen. "Please be done with surprises for awhile if not ever okay? You like to give mommy and daddy heart attacks." He tickled his stomach and he laughed.

"I'm sure my father would prefer if we didn't kiss or touch but it didn't work out that way." She smiled.

"I got him." She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know an exact time. Financially I feel like we can have a child whenever we wanted. Am I ready for a kid, yes. We have Owen. I would have a kid with you right now but I want to wait until we are married." She told him. Once they married she could get pregnant that day and she'd be happy.

She laughed and nodded her head, "I agree with you on that. No more surprises." She smiled. "Speaking of...I think we should go get tested to see what we are passing down to our kids and make sure we are healthy enough to have kids. If you are the carrier of the distress symptom he was born with it would be nice to know so we can look out for it."

He smiled. "Yeah and your brothers. But...well...we waited a really long time. So for our argument. I waited until you were ready." He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Financially, yeah we are definitely ready. I know you will be one sexy pregnant mama." He kissed her cheek. "I love you. It will be nice to wait until we are married. That way you are officially Mrs. Drifter." He gave her a wink.

Jake kind of let all of that slip his mind. "Yeah. I've been meaning to do that and just haven't. I'm sorry but it would be a good idea to get tested. You're gonna get tested too? Are you still going to want to have kids with me if I did give it to him?" He looked at her.

She smiled, "No. Even better, I'll be Mrs Daniels." She squeezed his hand and Owen pointed at the ground so she set him down and let him walk again.

She nodded her head, "I'm going to get tested for any genetical things I can pass one but mainly checking to make sure I can have babies. As many babies as you want." She teased.

"Of course I will. We can either face it head on or we can go the scientific route and make sure we have a baby with no health concerns. I don't want to have to go the scientific route but if it means having a healthy baby then it's something we should look into." She said softly.

"What if I can't have kids?" She asked softly. "Do we hire Layla to be our surrogate?" She teased.

Jake like the sound of that. Mrs. Daniels. "That sounds pretty good. That makes me proud that you want my last name." He smiled bigger and caressed her hand.

"Is there a reason you're afraid you can't?" He looked at her.

"I'd rather face it head on too. I'd rather not have to do it the scientific way but we can afford it if we have to. This guy's okay. He's pretty normal. I just want the best life for our children. I don't want something wrong with them because of me." He'd feel awful and guilty.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No. She'd probably jump on me...we have adoption as a possibility or if we trust someone to be our surrogate. But not Layla."

She shook her head, "No. I just want to get checked." She said softly.

She nodded her head, "He is pretty normal. Hopefully his siblings won't put us through seizure hell, like he did but he is normal and healthy." She rubbed his side, "It could be Layla is the carrier. That is why we are testing." She kissed his forehead. "And if you happen to be the carrier, it doesn't mean that every child will have it." She said softly. "It's only a small chance of developing it."

Adri laughed and nodded her head, "Good idea." She giggled and gave him a kiss. "God I love you. Our kids are going to be adorable. Everyone will be jealous of how cute they are."

Jake gave her a nod. It was a good idea for them both to get checked to save from any stress of the unknowing. That way if they try and she doesn't get pregnant they don't have to get tested then and wonder why she didn't get pregnant.

"Hopefully. I don't know if my heart can take much more of our babies going to the hospital. Falling and hurting themselves is one thing but seizures or not being able to breathe is a lot different and scarier." He gave her a nod to it not being a certain thing that he is the carrier or that every one of their kids will get the same trait. "That's true." He gave her a small smile.

He kissed Adri back. "I love you too. We will make some pretty darn good looking kids. I kind of hope our baby girl has your curly hair." He smiled and checked her out. "Your eyes too." His lips pressed against her shoulder. "When is nap time?" He asked and chuckled, referring to wanting her alone. "We can practice now...I mean when we get home..."

They could only hope and pray that Jake wasn't the carrier or that if he was their other children would be healthier than Owen or not hve the disease.

"He already took his nap Boo. While you were fighting with my brother, remember?" She teased. "We can practice tonight if you are still in the mood. Which means we will most likely be practicing tonight." She laughed.

When they got home Owen went to the living room and played with Max. Adri turned the TV on so he could watch some cartoons. She sat on the couch and after getting some water, Rocky came running over and sat on her lap.

---

A couple weeks later, Adri had to go to LA to some meetings to attend and she had a meeting with Pharrell but he cancelled last minute but promised he would come to Vegas and they could work then. It would be a short trip made even shorter. So she would be home in no time.

She was trying to get Owen to sleep by rocking and feeding him. She smiled at Jake, "I'm going to miss you guys." She said softly. Owen was getting sleepier by the second. "Are you going to be okay here alone with everybody?" She asked.

Jake made sure all the dogs had water when they got back and then grabbed water for himself and he would share with Adri if she wanted it. He found her on the couch and sat next to her and put his feet up kicking his shoes off. It was nice to just sit and relax a bit.

---

He watched his future wife and their son and couldn't help but smile back at her when she smiled at him. "We're going to miss you too. It will be a short trip and then the two of us will be with you to go check out our venue." He smiled at the thought of them seeing where they would get married and meeting with the staff to get some things planned. "We will be fine baby. Worse case, I call one of our parents or Amy and Luke."

The girls were snuggled up with Jake where if he wanted to get up, it would be nearly impossible. Plus they looked so comfy so he really didn't want to disturb them. He pet both of them. "These two will sleep most of the time and the other two will enjoy playing together. It will be a breeze." He gave her a wink.

"You excited to check out our venue?"

"Very short. Hopefully nothing comes up but my agent did say he was trying to get in contact with Mac. If he can do that I might a little longer. Only a day or two. Could you imagine me having a make up line? I'd die." She smiled. "And vogue. They have a video series on YouTube where they ask 70 questions. I might do that while I am out there. Still it's a short trip." She told him.

She rolled her eyes when he said it would be a breeze, "Yeah it should be. Just be mindful of his new tooth coming in. He's going to be grumpy." She made a pouty face at Owen and traded the empty bottle for a binky. He woke up a little bit but he was still falling into a deep sleep.

"I'm very excited." She smiled. "I made the appointments. They are both happy to have us come and see the sight. I told them Both the day. Oheka is open but the Biltmore has a problem with us wanting the palace all day. They usually do multiple weddings and block out a few hours for the ceremony. I'm not doing that. So hopefully they can make something work." She sighed.

"I only hope the day is open." She said softly. If it was booked then she'd have to find somewhere else. As much as she wanted to get married there she wouldn't kick a bride out of the palace or bribe her away from it.

Jake smiled at how she lit about getting a make up line. "Please don't die. We kinda need you around here plus we want you around." He gave her a wink. "Do vogue babe. Do it all while you're there. We will be fine here." He smiled and watched her with Owen.

"Yep. Grumpy cause of a tooth. I can make sure we have plenty of frozen fruit and popcicles. We will be fine. We have baby orajel and teethers." Jake was prepared. "I got this babe."

"Biltmore just may need more money if that's where we decide to get married. I'm sure if we agree to pay them a bit more they will do what we want them to. The perks of having money. Plus it will be good advertisement for them if we get married there. Everyone will want to go there just cause that's where our wedding was." He shrugged. "It would be stupid to turn us down...really stupid."

Jake got up and walked over to Adri. "Want me to take him to bed?"

"It wasn't planned but since Pharrell cancelled my agent thinks I should make the most of the trip." She said softly. "If they want to film then I will let you know. I will be home before the weekend though. I have to be." She smiled.

"I think we still have some bananas int here. I can cut up from strawberries and grapes before I leave." She said softly, whispering now to keep Owen asleep.

She nodded her head to the Biltmore having to bend the rules. "Fingers crossed." She sighed.

She let Jake take him to bed and she finished packing her carry on. She wasn't taking much since she had everything at the apartment. "Do you want me to wake you up or do you want your full night of sleep?" She asked. She was leaving very early in the morning and Jake couldn't drop her off because they didn't want to wake up Owen. An Uber would take her to the airport and Jake could, hopefully, pick her up when she got back.

"Yeah just keep me posted. Either way is fine baby." They would adjust. What would be another day or so. It was only for a few days to begin with. Now if she was going to be gone two weeks and then had to extend it another week, that would be a bit different.

Jake shook his head. "Baby I can get it. You worry about making sure you have everything for your trip." He kissed her softly and loved and appreciated she was willing to help out though.

"I'll talk to the owner..." He said about Biltmore.

He got Owen tucked into bed and gave him a kiss good night before going to their room and taking his shirt off to get ready for bed. "You are not leaving this house without giving me a kiss and I tell you I love you." He told her and gave her butt a playful smack before going into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"I know you can but you are going to have your hands full." She reminded. "Alright you can do it." She said softly. She kissed him back and went back to packing and checking her list to make sure everything was checked off.

"That was sexy." She smiled. "I'll talk to the owner. Maybe wear a shirt that shows off those muscles." She rubbed his arm and laughed.

"So sneak out of the house. I can do that." She teased.

Her phone went off at 3 in the morning because her flight was at five. She got dressed and put on a light face of makeup before giving Jake a kiss. "I love you." She whispered and gave him another kiss and a hug. She gave Rocky and Bam kisses too. She took her carry on to the hallway and went to give Owen and Max a kiss.

She went to the kitchen and made herself something to snack on. She also cut up some fruits for Owen when he woke up. Her driver took her bag and she was on her way to LA. She posted a video on Instagram telling Jake that she loved him and Owen and that she would be home soon, she tagged him and posted it. Now if Owen wanted to see her while she was in a meeting, Jake could play the video.

"Thank you for thinking of me though baby." He smiled at her."

He flexed mentioning wearing a shirt that showed off his muscles. "These muscles?" He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I would be pretty annoyed with you babe..."

He moved when her alarm went off. Jake kissed her back slowly. "I love you baby. Let me know when you land." When she walked out of the room he rolled over and went back to sleep. It didn't take long before he fell back asleep.

He didn't wake back up until Owen woke up. Jake got up and went to get him, picking him up. "You want something to eat?" When they went downstairs Jake smiled when he saw that Adri had the food for Owen ready. "Look what Mommy did for you big guy." Jake put him in his high chair and then gave him the fruit. He then went and started making himself some breakfast. Some eggs that Owen would help eat and some bacon and toast. While he ate his breakfast he saw Adri's post on Instagram so he commented on it, "We miss you already baby. Have a safe trip. Love you." They would make a video later.

After breakfast Jake took Owen to Amy and Luke's. She was going to watch him while the boys worked out.

She got on the plane and she turned it of. She took a nap until they landed in LA. She sent him a text letting him know she landed and that she would call when she got to the apartment. She knew by the time he was training so she called Amy instead so she could see Owen.

"Well good morning." She smiled at him and fished her keys out of her purse. She opened the door. She stepped in and locked it behind her. "How is he doing?" She asked Amy. "Is his tooth out yet?" She also asked. He wouldn't feel good until it was through his gum.

"And how are you doing? You are glowing." She smiled. Amy was sitting in front of the window with the sun behind her so she really was glowing. "Point me towards your tummy. I want to speak to my niece." Amy rolled her eyes but showed her slightly showing stomach. "Hi pretty girl. I might do some shopping for you. If I see something cute."

"Don't." Amy said putting her phone back up. "We don't even know if it is a girl. So don't."

Adri shrugged, "If it's a boy then I will just throw him in a dress. No one can tell when they are fresh out." She smiled.

"But my husband and brother will both know and they will fight you." They both laughed and Adri relented. "Fine I will waiting until we know for sure she is a girl."

While Jake and Luke went to the gym, Luke looked at Jake, "Can we talk as friends and not as me being married to your sister?"

He chuckled and gave him a nod, " Sure man."

"Your sister is driving me crazy. This baby is making her a crazy person. One minute shes's hungry then she's not. Then she's hot, then she's cold, then she's hot again. Her appetite makes me want to throw up. Pickles and peanut butter man...gross."

Jake laughed, "You did it..."

Luke shook his head, "I didn't know this was part of the plan...I'm glad I can just get away. She gets so moody. I don't even do anything and she is ready to cry. She cried because we were out of peanut butter...as we should be, she eats a jar every two days, and I offered to go get her peanut butter and she cried about that. I told her I didn't mind...but no she didn't want me going out for it. I told her okay that I'd help her find something else, then she got mad at me for not going out after peanut butter!" Jake was cracking up.

"I'm sorry man. Want me to talk to her?"

"No! She will just get mad again."

They got to the gym and Jake was still chuckling but they got a workout and training session in. Since he was champion they had to work even harder for him to keep that title. He had a few things to do in the afternoon, in an interview for Men's Magazine who would take pictures of Jake during the work out to put with the article and skype meeting with someone from EA Sports. After his workout the magazine decided to just get his interview since they were there. He also submitted one of his smoothie recipes and a work out for them to post in the magazine.

When he was done, he showered and then the guys headed back to Amy and Luke's.

Adri went out and did a little shopping after talking to Amy. She went to a baby store and saw a bunch of baby girl clothes that she loved. She really wanted to buy them but she didn't. She did ask that they were stashed away with the promise to buy them at full price when she was sure Amy was having a girl. That didn't stop her from buying some essentials and things Owen could wear.

The paparazzi spotted her exiting the baby store and started calling their contacts that she was in LA. They followed her around a bit and tried to figure out what she was doing and what Jake was doing.

When sheot home again she called Jake and Owen on Skype while she made a little salad for late lunch. "Hey Boos. How are you doing?" She asked. "You ready to pull your hair out?" She asked teasingly.

When Jake got home he put Owen down for a nap and found out what EA Sports wanted with him. He went into the office to reply to some email and work on a few things.

When Adri called Owen was playing on the floor with Max. Jake answered. "Hey babe. We're good." He rolled his eyes. "No we're fine." Owen heard Adri's voice and came running over to Jake. He kept saying her name. Jake picked him up and put him on his lap. "See mommy. Say hi." He waved to Adri and kept saying her name.

"Baby...so....I had a meeting today with EA Sports. Wanna guess about what?!" He made an exciting face.

"Hi baby." She smiled at Owen. "Amy said that pesky tooth hasn't made an appearance yet." She pouted. "But he likes the fruit so that's nice to hear. Mom said rub some whiskey on his gums but he doe have other teeth and he will probably bite you." She laughed.

She thought about it. "Okay so it's EA Sports...and you work for the UFC...I'm guessing here but I am thinking NFL2017?" She asked with a straight face.

She giggled, "You're going to be in the UFC game?" She asked. "Like you, you where they put the balls on your body and make you do weird drills?" She asked. "That's pretty cool. I'm guessing you're on the cover right?"

Back
Top Bottom